Chapter 17 The Boss Battle

Start from the beginning

Capaneus:" you have a long road then, even through death you won't be forgiven, and we, the Zeus familia will not shed one tear for your death, but you will at least die with little honor, better than none, now, go make sure Bell doesn't bite off more than he can crush under his fang's"

as Bell was fighting, the monster and mages were casting as the monster was going to attack, knowing that people were there, the part of Bell still in control tanked the sonic blast and then punched the goliath hard enough to snap the neck and its hand from the head, as it was regenerating, the mages were done and Bell got out of dodge as the attack's landed. after the match, the Goliath went to smash the ground and get a lot of damage, however, as it tried to slam its fist down, Bell caught the attack and it was significantly less than what it could have been as Bell's arm's and leg's were now bleeding, thrown up blood as well, the Goliath went for a punch as Bell used his lightning bolt attack to paralyze it as it hit him, sending Bell flying back into another explosion, this time, bigger than the one he was in before.

Capaneus:" BELL, you stay here, I'll make sure Bell's fine, don't die yet Bell, your so close"

Lily and Welf saw this as they were fighting, but Lily got hit while distracted and Welf saved her last minute as they made their way to Bell, Ryuu was asked to protect the injured idiot's as Asfi helped distract the monster rex, she was opposed to it, but when someone like Capaneus has there hand around your throat, you tend to forget about your worries and do as he asked.

Asfi's thought's:" when we get back, lord Hermes is seriously getting punished"

in the forest Bell was injured, Bell was somewhat unconscious as Capaneus woke him up with his own bloodlust so Bell can talk.

Bell:"... how bad is it this time"

Capaneus:"... everything look's broken"

Hestia:" WHAT'S WITH THE SMALL TALK, GIVE HIM THE HEALING POTION ALREADY"

Capaneus:"... Bell, remember our training sessions"

Bell:" how can I forget"

Welf and Lily arrived to ask what was taking healing Bell so long.

Welf:" this look's bad"

Lily:" Bell, please, stop stalling and give him the potion already Capaneus"

Capsneus:" I broke your bone's, tore your muscle's, and even damaged some of your organ's, but what happened every time I knocked you down"

Bell then started to get up and smiled as he got up, with Capaneus' help as he grabbed his hand and said with pride and somewhat a joking manner.

Bell:" I got up because those hits were soft over time, and these are bump's and bruises in comparison to that"

Capaneus:" now, her's my instructable large sword, use that skill and kill it once and for all, the head and chest didn't work, so aim for its stomach"

Bell:" you get to have a front-row seat as I kill it though"

Capsneus:" of course, who else is carrying you, the rest of you help in where you can"

they left as Welf got out his magic sword, Lily got out some explosive bolt's she was saving for an emergency, and Mikoto got in line to use her magic, as Capansue let Bell charge up his attack, the sound of Bell's echoed the floor as some said the Bell's of victory.

Capaneus, the boss was your's, but these smaller monsters are mine, is that okay"

Bell:" just leave the big one for me"