"I thought you'd have been running for your life to get to Tae" Jin's voice was heard as he turned to see he was by the exit to the small hideaway, Jimin running over and straight past him just as the other elves began to make their way through.

"I was just remembering!" Jimin called back before his main focus fell on Taehyung and his legs carried him all the way. Even after so many years he remembered the route to his house, he just hoped he was there and not at the wolf lair. He didn't know his way to the wolf place. But that wasn't Taehyung's fault, he had no idea today was the day they could finally come out into the world. This was all a surprise.

He arrived just on the outskirts of the town when he saw someone he recognised. They had their hood up and their head down as they walked down the street. It wasn't like it had many people on it but Jimin had an idea who it might be.

He began to walk up to him and in his direction before he came to a stop in front of the person, forcing a laugh back as he waited for this person to realise someone was in their way. Eventually they did as they came to a stop in front of him, lifting their head with their eyebrows furrowed, only to break out into a shock face as their eyes widened and their mouth formed an O shape, unable to make words as Jimin laughed at the reaction.

"J-Jimin?"
"Hi Yoongs" Jimin smiled before he wrapped his arms around him, Yoongi hugging him back but he was stiff, still not used to the affection but also still in shock.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as Jimin pulled away
"The rule passed today, elves are free to come into this world" Jimin squealed as Yoongi rolled his eyes at him.
"I've had enough of this from Tae let alone you" Yoongi sighed
"Speaking of which, have you seen him yet?" He asked to which Jimin shook his head.

"Well he's out at the minute" Yoongi spoke and Jimin's face fell, he really hoped to surprise him.
"How about you come back with me and surprise him when he comes back tonight?" Yoongi asked.
Jimin's face lit up as he nodded his head excitedly and squealed once again, Yoongi rolling his eyes before he took Jimin's arm and lead him to a dark alley.

"What are we doing?" Jimin asked a little confused.
"We're just taking faster transport" Yoongi shrugged
"Hop on" he told Jimin before he transformed into his wolf form. The last time Jimin saw this he was petrified of it, and Yoongi was still quite intimidating with his yellow eyes and jet black fur, but Jimin knew him better and knew he was fluff under it all.

He quickly clambered onto Yoongi's back as he nestled his face into his fur that was actually quite soft, his hands gripping the long tuffs of fur around his neck as Yoongi got ready to go.

Yoongi turned his head back to the small elf as Jimin nodded that he was ready to go and without any more hesitation, Yoongi took off running.

The werewolves personalities and attitudes had grown so much in the past few years. They were kinder and they were slowly but surely losing their bad reputation, but one thing they kept was their love for sticking in the shadows.

Jimin kept his eyes shut and his head down as he clung to Yoongi, terrified he'd fall off and at the speed Yoongi was going at, he'd be dead. This was probably quite slow for Yoongi who looked back every so often to make sure Jimin was okay. After all, Taehyung would kill him if anything happened to Jimin.

They crept through the shadows as Jimin occasionally opened his eyes and saw that where Yoongi walked was usually in darkness around the back of houses where nobody was or sticking to the trees. Once they reached the woods then it was pretty safe to just run carefree from there as Yoongi took off at a faster speed and Jimin squeezed on tighter.

It wasn't long though before they reached the lair, Yoongi jumping in the hole before he landed at the bottom on his four paws.

He walked through the dark tunnels as Jimin finally sat up and opened his eyes, remembering this place as somewhere he was petrified of. But now he actually didn't mind it, even if it was far too dark for him.

It was only when they entered the main room that Jimin was noticed, all eyes were on him and they knew instantly who he was, both from the trouble he ran into with them and from being Taehyung's lover.

Yoongi rushed up to Namjoon's 'headquarters' as he turned into human form, laughing when Jimin still clung onto him in a piggy back.
"You can let go now" Yoongi told him as Jimin apologised before sliding himself down, Yoongi knocking on the door.

It soon opened as Namjoon came out, Jimin hiding behind Yoongi as he giggled to himself.
"I found someone who wanted to pay a visit" Yoongi smirked before he stepped aside, revealing Jimin who smiled gleefully, Namjoon's lips curving into the same smile.

"Hey Hobi!" Namjoon called behind him as Hoseok emerged, sharing his sunshine smile as before they both knew it, Jimin ran over and wrapped his arms around them both.
"I missed you guys" He told them
"But you missed someone else more?" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded in response, making them both laugh.

"I say we surprise him" Yoongi spoke as they both nodded.
"Take Jimin to Taehyung's room and we'll find some way to get him there" Namjoon told Hoseok who took Jimin's hand and ran off down one of the tunnels whilst Yoongi and Namjoon went to greet Taehyung.

Suddenly Jimin's heart beat picked up as the realisation set in.
He was seeing Taehyung again and this time he was able to see him for the rest of his life.

His Taehyung was back in his life.

~•~•~•~•~

Aw they're about to be reunited!
I mean power couple of the year am I right?

I'm curious, who are your ultimate ships? Jikook? Taegi? Namjin? Let me know!