Leave NOW.

Feeling the floor on his feet Aman dashed away from the office. Baffled by the manhandling he tried to get back his breath. He was aware that Khushi is something for ASR but now he is able to understand the intensity of the same. With his tail between his legs the man rushed to his cubicle and drank a full glass of water only a minute later he felt composed enough to feel eyes on him. Scared gazes of his co workers made him aware that they should be informed about the new circumstances as well.

So slowly and gradually he gave a detailed report of what occured in the cabin of their Boss. Khushi Gupta was now a freaking dynamite for all the employees of AR. With wide eyes and jaws on floor the staff of ARD gasped at the facts that Aman revealed.

###

On the other side of Delhi in the Laxmi Nagars huge white temple stood Khushi Gupta praying along with her family. The festival of Teej meant fasting and hence she had no choice but to take leave from work. But this occasion also gave her the fine opportunity to get some distance from Arnav Singh Raizada. Her Boss.

And ofcourse after last night Khushi could not find the courage to face her CEO. She needed some answers from him. A reason for his strange behavior. For crying out loud the man hovers around her, as if their job descriptions were reversed.

Khushi still has no clue as to why ASR drops her home every evening without fail? Or why does he stares at her....constantly like a hawk? And his last words about not hating her...what did he mean by that? Muddled by Arnav Raizadas mind boggling thoughts it took her a minute to understand that Payal whispered something to her.

Khushi...listen...Khushi we might need more flowers for this ritual. Can you go down and get some for us?

Unable to deny her sweet sister Payal, Khushi nodded in response only to turn around to get the requested essentials. Frankly this will give her more time to come up with a solution for her current problem - ASR. Taking two steps at a time the perplexed woman rushed down the stairs to the nearby flower shop.

###

While Khushi wanted distance from a certain Raizada, the man himself desired to be as close as possible to his PA.

Yeah his outrageous side OPR drove to the temple like a maniac to reach to his only destination...which is Khushi Kumari Gupta. And ofcourse in a few minutes Arnav and ASR caved within themselves making space for the beastly creature to take over. And out he came from the SUV searching madly for his prey.

Khushi Gupta had pushed her luck too far and now the consequences would be severe thought the OverPossessive Raizada. He growled angrily and checked each and every corner of the temple for his lady. Being unsuccessful in his mission he turned more livid. The girl is testing his patience. Where could she be? Where will she hide? As the questions made a place in the creatures mind a familiar sound of anklets reached his ears. A sense of calmness washed over him and eventually the madness melted away.

With quick footsteps OPR followed the pleasant sound and coming across a flower shop he halted. Wrapped in 6 yards of orange stood his Beauty. A small set of earrings and flashy orange bangles completed her simple and elegant attire. In his profession he had seen and interacted with various models but none gave the man goosebumps like Ms. Gupta here.

Bargaining like a pro Khushi Gupta his prey gave her full attention to a shopkeeper. Raizada observed how the man smiled at her every word. Not liking her attention on someone-else his annoyed ferocious self placed 500 bucks at the counter of the make shift store.

Two shocked eyes met his intense ones followed by a soft feminine gasp. OPR could not help but smile. A full fledged smile that screamed triumph. His very own marigold flower dressed in orange gazed back at him with a gaping mouth. A chuckle escaped from the lips of the obsessive Raizada.