While OPRs brows touched his forhead when the flash of a royal blue churidar met his line of sight. Taking this as an opportunity he roughly grabbed Lavanyas arm and dragged her to the landing of the stairs just outside his cabin. This has to be done right now and right here his mind screamed. Facing his staff the animal addressed them in an aweful tone.

From now on if anyone..ANYONE will insult or mistreat Khushi Kumari Gupta then you will be fired that very moment. Just like Ms. Kashyap here.

He vowed holding a crying Lavanya harshly. Her tears made no difference to the feral beast. Moreover for a sheer display of his hatred for the said girl Arnav Singh Raizada pushed her towards the railing simply to get away from her filthy touch. All the while his eyes remained locked with a pair of worried and shocked hazel eyes.

Khushi Gupta always took up the challenges of life with a headstrong and heartfelt approach. Be it any major financial decision or any other day to day crisis. Her struggling middle class routine remained the same. However, the most spell binding moment of her life was happening right here and right now. With her own eyes she witnessed the most bewildering sight.

She a mere junior employee of ARD was being re-welcomed in the very office with open arms and exclusive priority. Along with a severe warning by none other than the owner and CEO of AR Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Apart from firing his PA Ms. Kashyap the Boss fiercely threatened his staff to never bother her again?? And now minutes later she found herself sitting with a thundering heart inside the cage of ASR. What will be his next move now? Is this another game? Or is he really doing all this for her? And even if he is doing such a thing then what is the reason behind it all? The poor girl wondered.

But first she wanted to know why he kept staring at her so intensely?

He was ogling her as if she were his next meal. Gulping aloud Khushi tried to look away from the heated gaze of Mr. Raizada. There was no coldness in his brown pools. Unable to analyze the reason behind this enormous change in her Boss's behavior she gave only a stupefied expression in response.

What really changed in a day? Till yesterday evening this very man was yelling "GET OUT" and "WHAT THE", he was grabbing every opportunity to insult her and to top it all he was behaving like the creature of the night. And today every move of Mr.Raizada felt like a surprise.

###    

From now on you are going to handle Lavanya's responsibilities.

The OverPossessive Raizada declared gazing keenly at his alluring prey. His Khushi.

What!!?? But Why??

Looking at the confused state of Khushi Gupta he gave her his famous ghost of a smile.

Because I. Said. So. Ms. Gupta.

With each word he slowly advanced to the other side of his mahogany desk where sat his trembling beauty. She flustered reflexively while her hazel eyes widened with the proximity.

Khushi the courageous daughter of a brave Halwai for the first time felt scared of the unknown. She could tolerate the angry and brutal Raizada. Even a cold looking Arnav Sir. However, a silent and enthralling ASR sucessfully played with her sanity. Pushing her chair back to create a little space between them she lowered her eyes fidgeting at the game of cat and mouse that his Boss was playing so eagerly.

I dont know the duties of a PA Sir. Thats not a part of my job description.

Taking two steps backward with a smile that expressed triumph he picked up his phone from the desk. Dialing a number he instructed a few things to Aman while his eyes continued to remain on his Beauty.