Untitled Part 3

CHAPTER 3

PRESENT TIME

Knox had decided on what she wanted to do and that was to take a break from it all but not an absolute one, she would be working remotely and communicating via phone and live conference to her workers. She flew down to texas and bought a fully staffed ranch.

She decided to get an Ute to move her belongings as she didn't want new things, she liked familiarity of things she already owned. Her friend Jessica who is also the vice president of her company and some of her staffs threw her a going away party with Jessica handing her a goody bag filled boxes of condoms, lubes and some high end lingerie telling her to make sure those cowboys got some of that hot ass. Among her things she made sure to carry a crate of ammunition with her favorite double barreled gun which she lay on the passenger seat, her office equipments, clothes and every other thing she could to carry loaded the night before as she wanted to move at first light.

Pulling out of her driveway in the morning, shedrove through town heading towards misty cliffs while the sun was not outmaking the cliffs look more eery than it usually was, she began the climbflooring the throttle as she felt the rise thinking to herself she was justbeing paranoid for being scared and nothing could happen, she barely chuckedthe thought when headlights heading right towards her came on and instinctivelyshe tried to maneuver to the oncoming lane as the car was on her lane when shenoticed another car coming and did the only other thing she could think of whichwas to drive off the cliff and she did so alternating between screaming herhead off and cursing loudly at the unknown drivers how she would be hauntingthem as a ghost. Her fall continued and she wondered when she would crashagainst the rocks below, drown in water or whatever it was that was down belowwhen she felt her Ute hit with her being thrown against the door and the vehicle being turned on its side, she felt liquid running down the side of her face and knew it was blood from hitting her head but she was too happy to be alive to care about superficial wounds.

Climbing out of her Ute she tried to take stock of her surroundings to see if anything was familiar, but all she could see was a field of grass with everywhere dark as night. She decided to wait it out until the day got brighter so she could find her bearings, walking to the back she tried to open the door and see if she could get anything to lay down with.

Alan's pov

Alan always took a ride around his estate every morning and this morning was no different was no different only that his mother and brother joined him. His mother rode astride around the estate so it was not an issue to keep up with them. Riding into the field they came across a weird looking large object that had wheels or he thought they were wheels , only they where made from some other material and far larger than any he had seen before now. Reining their horses, they got down and walked towards the object when they heard a feminine voice telling them calmly "I wouldn't come any closer if I were you" but Alan knowing it was a woman didn't think any harm could come to them not knowing how wrong he was. He told George his younger brother to circle back and find oiut who she was while he edged closer, no sooner had he taken two steps when a shot rang out right next to his booted feet with the same voice saying that was a warning and his mother saying to him; I would listen now son as I don't want to loose you yet, not without grandchildren at least. Alan groaned in reply; mother now's not the time.

Knox

I was asleep when I heard what sounded like horses hooves and thought it was my imagination until I heard the crunch of footsteps. Years of training put her on the alert that she wasn't alone and until she knew for sure if they were friend or foe she wasn't taking the chances of them getting any closer than they were. She quickly took her double barrel, crouched low trying to spy who it was when she saw two men and a woman in funny looking clothes or rather clothes from older days and warned them not to get any closer. She saw them signaling each other and one trying to go behind her, she got angry and shot beside the legs of the one in front then walking out and asking him; now who are you and what do you want with me?

        Alan was speechless for he had never seen a lady so tall or wearing such clothes that left nothing to the imagination. For Knox was six feet tall wearing skinny jeans, with her hair braided down, cowboy boots , a tank top and matching jean jackets which didn't do anything to hide her d-cups. Standing with feet spread apart with gun in hand she looked like nothing he had ever seen. He gaped at her while his mother who recovered quickly was more interested in her attire than the gun. George who just came behind her tried to disarm her but was in for a rude awakening for she was expecting him and with a sharp elbow to the stomach to loosen his hands, she flipped him over in her front and put him in a sleeper hold which knocked him clean out all the while still holding Alan at gunpoint. The duchess had the good sense to scream bringing Alan out of his shock and springing into action before remembering the gun which went off too close to his ear.

Olivia Griffith had never before seen any ladywith such exotic beauty and finesse that if she weren't worried about hersecond son and their lives she would have given the girl a hug. She had to askthough; is he ok? Knox looked down at George, you mean him? She nodded and shereplied he's just sleeping , should be awake in an hour tops and while we areat it does anyone of you have a phone so I could call a towing service and why are you all dressed like this? Is there a theatre or costume party going on around here? Because I have to tell you, y'all look like you belong in a museum.
Alan wondered what a pho00nr00e was but at the museum remark he fumed and replied you are on my land and that here is trespassing and I do not0 know a0bo0ut0 0b0elo00n00gin0g in a musuem but you would surely think so seeing as how you are dressed leaving nothing to imagination. Even angry as he was he couldn't deny that he was attracted to her nor deny the tightening of his breeches making him all the more annoyed as this has not happened since he was a boy at Eton just discovering the wonder called girls.