-Ohh we are lucky. Jaden said that he will come to take us with his car.

I dont really like this...this guy last year was a completely asshole..He was in a "team" of boys and for two whole months they were making fun of me. This year this team doesn't exist anymore...but I still dont feel good around him. I don't say something and that moment Martinus comes in and sit next to me. He smiles at me and marcus tells him about Jaden.

-Hmmm...Me and Alina have to go first from her house.

-We will tell Jaden to pass from her house

-No no its okay...we will go with the bike

-Are you sure?

-Yeah yeah

-ok bro

Marcus finish with his breakfast and go to his room again. Martinus looks at me and talks

-We will go to your house to take the pills you didn't take yesterday, take your bag and then go to school

-Martinus I can go alone..You can go with your friend

-Alina you haven't understand yet that I love you and I wont let you alone. I am your boyfriend..How am I supposed to leave my girl alone?

I smile in his words and he kiss me sweet. We finish with our food and when we are conpletely ready we leave.

Martinus Pov

I see that the weather is not as good and it's cold. Alina hasn't  got any scarf or something and if she stay like this she will be sick.

I quickly go in the house again and take one of mine while she is waiting for me outside with the bike.

When I go back again and give it to her she watch me like I am crazy

-Martinus...this is for boysssss

she says like she is a small kid. Have I said that she is cute the whole damn time?

-Nooo...this is for your neck

-this is for YOUR neck

-I checked Emma's scarfs too but they were way too small for you. I dont want you to get sick....so just wear it

-Jesus..

She wears it with a fake mad grimace in her face. I laugh and just start bicycling to her house. When we arrive she says me to go inside but I just say that I will wait for her outside.

I was waiting for ten minutes and then I saw her getting out of the door. She even changed clothes...and guess what else..she changed scarf

-This is heartbreaking...I thought you liked my scarf

-I like it...when YOU wear it. I have mine.

she says and kiss me. She was ready to go back but I placed my hands in her waist and continued the kiss for more. Her lips is my favourite thing in the whole world.

-Martinus we will be late

she said in our kiss and I smiled

-okay baby...but I need more of this afterwards

In the school I left her in her class and then went to mine

Alina Pov

Our first lesson was Maths. Many of my classmates asked me why I was missing for so many days and I just answered that I was on a trip.

When the teacher came and asked us who wanted to stand up and do the first question I was the only one who raised her hand.

Martinus explained this very good to me so I am sure that I will do it right.

I stood up and went to the board. I started solving it but was a bit complicated.

I remembered what Martinus had told me and I slowly solved it.

I looked the teacher to tell me if this was right and she smiled at me. I smiled back and I went to sit in my chair again.

I noticed that Karoline was looking at me smiling weird. And when I sat down she turned and told me sarcastic

"congratulations Alina...Hope to solve all your problems like this".

She didnt wait from me to answer and she turned around again. She told this like she knew something...like she was sure that I will have a problem. I was so worried about this so I didnt pay attention at the lesson. 

When the bell rang everyone left the classroom and went in the special room we eat.

As always I sat in my chair and took out my food. Suddenly Martinus came in the class running. He seemed angry and he immediately came amd hugged me.

"Alina you know that I love you..right?"

"Martinus yeah..what happened?"

"You are my everything. You are precious and fuck what people think"

"Martinus tell me what happened"

He was ready to tell me when a random guy endered the class, saw us and told to Martinus

"ohh friend...it's true. Gunnarsen you are in the game again...but friend you found a problematic girl"

I couldn't understand anything but when Martinus heard this he jumped up and thew him in the floor. He punched him in the eye and I started screaming

-MARTINUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

He didn't answered me. He looked at the guy who was still in the floor and said him

"Man...you better learn talk better..and you are the only problematic person here"

He took my hand and pulled me outside of the classroom. And then I saw it. The whole corridor was full of papers with a photo of me and Martinus in the park making out. It was from yesterday. Someone had wrote

"Martinus Gunnarsen is back ! But it seems like this time Alina will be the one who will leave him first. Upsi! Cancer alert! "

I felt some tears in my cheeks. I pulled my hand away from Martinus and ran to the toilets.

Who took this photo? And who knows the truth about my cancer? I can't believe it. Why people are so cruel?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oops...😇

The comments here are yours 😂

Don't forget to vote ♡ Next part soon