Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

"You told me the night we met," he grinned. She'd told him a lot that night.

Sarah blushed, holding her hand with her new ring to her heart.

"Here's the catch," he said. She shot him a speculative look. "We have to get married today."

"Today?" Her eyes widened. "I don't get to plan it out?"

"Got it covered, baby girl. Down to a T." Well to as much of a T as she reveled when they were held captive in a warehouse. He put his own spin on it too, but he had a feeling she'd love it.

"But why today?"

"Cause I want us married before you pop." He placed his hands on her stomach and lean down to kiss it.

"What about a dress?"

"Got it."

"In my size?"

"I've slept next you for a while now, I think I know your dress size."

She shot him a look that said he didn't fool her.

"Ok, so I had help from the girls."

"Knew it," she smiled as if she won the lottery. Maybe she did. He knew he did.

******

Sarah paced the room. It wasn't cold feet. In fact, she was anxious. Who knew she'd end up where she was, about to marry the Sargent at Arms for a biker club? Not her. Not in a million years would it have crossed her mind.

Yet, she couldn't have picked a better out come.

Fawn came in to finish her hair, followed by Trish, who would do her make up.

The dress they helped Snake pick out was wonder full. It was strapless and soft and silky. It hugged her breasts and flowed down her stomach all the way to the floor and ended in a short train. Fawn did her hair in curls and laced little white flowers in it, carefully placing the veil. Trish did her make up beautifully, making it look like a natural glow but also making it stand out a little.

She was almost ready to go. If she was going to accept the man, she would accept the club--and she had. But she wanted to prove it.

Just before she was to slip out and down the aisle, she put on her 'Property of Snake' cut. Washington looped her arm through his. He damn near cried when she asked him to walk her down the aisle. Moving the veil just enough, she got on her tip toes and kissed his cheek.

He place his hand on hers and smiled down at her. "I'm honored, sweet pea."

She hugged his arm before the music started. Everyone was standing in the backyard of the clubhouse. It had been decorated just how she imagined it, with a touch of biker, of course. God forbid it was too girly.

Snake stood at the end of the aisle, dressed in his leathers. He was all for wearing a tux for her but she told him to wear what was comfortable. Sarah saw his eyes brighten when he saw her wearing her cut. She smiled.

Hatchett was standing where a priest would be. He smiled at her as Washington handed her to Snake. She couldn't help but giggle. Never would she have guessed that Hatchett had his marital license.

"Do you, Troy Mathew Gareth--"

"Wait," Sarah said. "Troy? That's your birth name? And you never told me?"

Snake smiled. "Never got around to it."

She smirked and looked at Hatchett, "You may continue."

The ceremony was beautiful. Snake's vows made her cry and he kissed the tears away. It took her a while to say her vows. Her hormones were acting like crazy.

"...You may now kiss the bride." Hatchett finished.

Snake pulled her flush against him, well as much as her baby bump would let him. He kissed her gently at first, then his mouth devoured hers and cheers erupted from the behind them.

She smiled, looking up at Snake.

"Ready to celebrate, Mrs. Gareth?"

"Yes, Mr. Gareth."

~~~~~~

Sarah had changed after a plethora of hugs and kisses and congratulations. She now wore a short white sun dress with a brown belt and brown cowboy boots. She left her hair and make up how it was.

Snake had stayed by her side the whole night. He only drank beer but she only allowed water, even though she and the baby wanted soda. She ate a lot too, but then again that wasn't new. The food was amazing, especially the pulled pork.

Around eleven her feet and back started to hurt and she was ready to call it a night. She kissed Snake and slowly made her way to their room.

She changed into night clothes and laid down but she was restless. Snake came in not long after. He had her lay on her side and he gave her a back massage, which quickly turned into a long night of love making.