Chapter Three

It was almost midnight by the time Hacker found her. She was by the state lines. Hacker got his name because he could hack into anything in a few seconds, he could search anyone in a few minutes, and find anyone anywhere in less than an hour. So why it took him so long to find this chick, perplexed Snake.

He would have to break a lot of laws in order to get to her before she was lost again. Hacker would try and keep track of her and keep him in formed.

Snake went out to his truck, his tires squealing as he rushed out of the compound and onto the road. Hatchett sat next to him, he would be driving her car back. Snake didn't trust her to follow him.

The sun was starting to rise when Hacker let them know they were getting close.

The sun was in the sky when they pulled into the gas station she was at.

"She's about to come out," Hacker said through the phone. "She's paying for some snacks and shit. Man, I hate these cameras, they're so damn grainy."

"Stay focused," Snake snapped at him.

Then he saw her. The brunette from the bar. Sarah. She was wearing jeans, biker boots, and a tank top. Her hair was in a messy bun and wind blown and she had a pair of sunglasses over her eyes. The eyes that were a unique indigo.

She walked over to an old truck and threw the snacks in, then turned to the bed and searched through some things. He started walking toward her. When she turned and saw him, all color drained from her face. She rushed to get into the car and get it started but fumbled with the keys.

Snake jerked the door open. "What's the rush, babe?"

"You..."

"Snake," he said.

"Oh now you give me your name?" She asked, her voice rising and her face burning red.

"Relax, darlin'. No need to get in a huff."

"Kiss my ass and get out of my way," she said.

"No can do. See, rumor mill says your knocked up. Rumor mill also says it's mine. So, we're gonna go back home, our docs gonna do a paternity test and we're gonna get this all straightened out."

She laughed, "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Wasn't an option," he said, narrowing his gaze at her, then called over his shoulder, "Hatchett, come drive her truck back to the compound."

Snake, simply grabbed her and dragged her to his truck, locking her in while he talked to his brother. She pounded on the window and tried to lift the locks but they went into the door.

"Fiesty," Hatchett said, grinning at her.

"Until we find out if the baby is mine or not, keep your eyes off," he warned.

"If the baby is yours?"

"Fuck if I know, brother. I'm taking this one step at a time."