Chapter Twenty-Four

His his body ached. His head pounded. He tried to move his hands but they didn't move. He opened his eyes and saw they were tied to the arms of a chair, his legs tied as well.

He yanked at the ropes that bound him as he remembered what happened before he woke up here. He growled in frustration and anger.

Someone fucking tased him!

Looking around, he could tell he was in a warehouse. It was empty, separate rooms and catwalks were covering the place. He must have been on the second or third floor.

Snake heard foot steps, and a lot of them. He knew he was about to meet his captors but his blood ran cold when he saw Sarah thrown in first.

Jailer stepped in beside her, laughing. Sarah's hands were tied with rope. Snake looked over her to check for signs she was hurt. She seemed fine... but really pissed off. Rage rolled off of her in waves.

Jailer was a somewhat bigger guy. He wasn't handsome but he was ugly either. He had yellow teeth and greasy hair. His laugh sounded like nails dragging down a chalk board.

Sarah saw him and tried to run over, only to have Jailer grab her hair. She screeched and tried to hit or kick him while Snake tried to get out of the damned chair.

"She's fucking precious, Snake. Don't know how you caught this piece of ass," Jailer laughed.

"Fuckin let her go, Jailer," Snake seethed venom as he spoke.

Jailer sneered, "No. We have some unfinished business, Snake. I intend to make her watch as I gut you, let her see you bleed out. Maybe let the guys play with her while you watch as your dying. Sound good?"

"I'll fucking kill you if you touch her, Jailer, I fucking swear."

He looked over at Sarah to see her eyes wide. For the first time since she was in the room, he could see the fear in her eyes. Snake tried to let her know that he'd get them out of this. He didn't have a fucking clue yet, but he'd figure it out.

******

Before she had been brought to the empty room, Sarah had been kept in a cell. Yes, just like a jail cell. A cot and a bucket were the only things in there. She hadn't thought anything was clean so she took to pacing and biting her thumb nail.

She didn't know how long she'd been in there or where Snake was or even where she was. Inside, she had paniced, been on the verge of tears. Outside, she was remaining as tough as she could.

So when the men had come to get her, she gave her best fuck you look and didn't let them get to her easily. For some reason, no one had hurt her or tried to. They did seem to want to though.

She now looked at Snake, tied to a chair. They had obviously hit him, dried blood ran down the side of his face, but she didn't think he knew.

He was staring at Jailer, and if looks could kill, Jailer would have been dead five times over. Snake then looked at her. She saw the promise in his eyes. He'd get them out of this somehow. She had faith in him.

"Hook the bitch up," Jailer said and handed her to another member.

Turning to see who it was, she froze. Her blood turned to ice. It was him. The Prospect that was supposed to be guarding the gates when she left. "You..." she said.

He gave her a wicked grin, that didn't hide anything. "Yep, me. You didn't really think an actual Prospect would let you go that easy right? All those bastards want into the club too bad to fuck up with Snake."

"You cock sucking bastard!" Snake roared and started to fight against the ropes again. "I'll have your fucking head."

"Stop fucking around Crank, and hook her up!" Jailer snapped.

Crank, the old Prospect, dragged her to a constitution hook. He lifted her hands above her head and pulled the rope tying them together over it. He pulled a rope the lifted the hook higher until only the toes. of her shoes were touching the ground.

She bit back the tears that were threatening to let lose from the slight pain. She could feel her arms begin to tingle already from the lack of blood flow.

"Beautiful," Jailer clapped, his grin evil. "Crank, pull out your phone and let's send a message to the Ghost Warrior's."