I closed my eyes, and slid my way down.

"AHH!" I screamed while sliding down on the rope.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was on the ground. I looked up and saw Jungkook signaling me to run away.

"I LOVE YOU!" He yelled and waved his hands.

I ran as fast as I could to the house but mid-way, I bumped into 'someone'

"Lisa?! You are in SO much trouble-"

"Bambam... I'm sorry." I said and hugged him.

He didn't say anything but sighed before he hugged me back.

"Don't get me worried like that or I'll shave your head." Bambam said, I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"Yeah, yeah... I'll get going now." I said and ran home.

Once I was home, I saw Rosé watching TV with another 'sandwhich'. "You guys left me in their house!" I yelled.

I saw her jump a little before she turned to my direction and smirked.

"How was your night with Jungkook?" She said and stood up. "Let's just get ready for school..." I said and went to my room.

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I started to search for an outfit.

What to wear...

I then saw a cute outfit and decided to wear it. I tied my hair into a bun and went downstairs.

"Cute outfit you got there lisa, let's go?" Rosé asked.

"Let's go!" I said.

Jungkook's POV

"Bye Kookie! See you later!" IU said.

I went to my locker and when I unlocked it, I saw a letter and it read:

To: Jungkook

And of course, it had IU's handwriting.

Yes! First Letter!

I opened it and prepared myself for the cringe.

Okay... 3...2...1

Dear Jungkook,

The way you smile makes my heart flutter. The way you laugh makes me feel like I'm in cloud 9. But the way you say 'I love you' to another person breaks my heart. I hope that one day, you would be the one saying, 'I love you' to me. Just wait Jeon...

Lot Of Love from: *****

I ran to Jin hyung who was walking with his arm around Jisoo unnie.

I smiled when Jin was whispering something in Jisoo's ear while she gave him disgusting looks.

"Hyung! Noona!" I yelled and ran up to them.

"Jungkook! What are you doing here-"

"She gave me a letter..." I said cutting him off and showing him the letter in my hands.

Jin took the letter and started to read it, so did Jisoo unnie.

"Wow, it seems like IU is trying to make it obvious..." Jin said and gave it back to me.

"How long should we keep this up?" I asked and shoved the letter in my bag.

"Until next Friday, then we could move on to step 2." Jisoo said.

"Well, I better get going now, see you guys later." I said.

When I arrived in my classroom, I saw Lisa on her seat already.