Chapter 23

Lisa's POV

"I can't believe you're finally here Bambam." I said. "My hard work paid of didn't it? Tell me my hard work paid off c'mon." Bambam said and nudged me.

I rolled my eyes sarcastically and crossed my arms.

"Fine, your hard work paid off." I said and face palmed my forehead when he raised his hands in the air.

"You heard that, right Jungkook?"

Jungkook who did expect to be called out raised his brows.

"Uh yeah I- I did b-"

"Bambam stop making my boyfriend uncomfortable you're going to scare him away." I said and slapped his shoulder.

Before Bambam could say anything else, we heard Tyuzu call out to usn

"Hey Tyuzu." I said and nudged Bambam to not embarrass himself even more.

"Hey guys." She said and brought out some bags.

"What do you have there?" I said referring to the bag she was carrying.

"These are for you actually." She said and gave it to me.

"What? You didn't have to..." I said and nudged her.

"I wanted to, it's a thank you gift you know?" She said and winked at me.

"Anyway, I have to go back to class now, see you guys later." She said and ran off.

"Tyuzu? As in, the girl who bullied you." Bambam said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Mhm, but now we are in good terms." I smiled. "What if she's faki- OW!" Before he could remark, I grabbed his ear.

"Okay! Okay! I get it, let go please!"

"Hey, why not invite him to our table?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know, he might embarrass me..." I said and looked over at Bambam who gave me an offended look.

"Fine, it's not like he hasn't embarrassed me already." I said as Bambam dabbed in victory.

We arrived at the canteen and sat down, of course along with Bambam.

"Alright I'm going to be straightforward." I said and clasped my hands.

"This is my bestfriend from Thailand, his name is Bambam." I said and patted his back.

"Waddup." He said and held up a peace sign, making me sigh in embarrassment.

"Ah... You must be very close to Lisa eh?" Jimin said. "Well of course, I'm her bestfriend." Bambam said.

I then felt my hand being gripped harshly, I looked to my right to see an angry bunny.

"Aw... Our Kookie is jealous~" Hoseok said.

"I'm not!" Jungkook said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't worry Jungkook, Lisa is all yours." Bambam said and sat down.

"Besides, I don't plan on having a love life." Bambam said and ate his food.

"Don't be jealous Jungkook. He's basically my brother." I said and hugged him.

"Ohmygoshthankgoodness." Jungkook said causing out table to erupt in laughter.

After eating, we all headed towards our classroom.

We were walking peacefully until someone nudged me causing my books to fall.

"Seriously?" I said and knelt down with Jungkook to pick it up.