Life and Death

The idea for these two boys is that whenever I see characters as Life and Death, it's always Life is a little innocent bean and oblivious to everything while death is a dark and twisted being. So I decided to make Life into practically a buisness man and Death a party animal that don't care bout nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Basic Information

~~~~~~~~~~~

Name- Jere Wallace, Eliza Sharp

Nickname- Death, Grim Reaper, Old Friend, J, Life, Giver, El

Age- As old as time its self

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Pansexual, Bisexual

Species- God of Death, God of Life

~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks

~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance-

Jere

When he is in his god form his skin will become pale with silvery smoke rising off of it

When he is in his god form his skin will become pale with silvery smoke rising off of it.  His hair will grow out till it reaches halfway down his back and turn form its usual chocolate brown to jet black with white streaks through it. His usual stormy gray eyes will turn a dark crimson red. His wings and ram horns will finally be able to show. His horns curling around themselves and his wings being a dark grey and the feathers being silky to the touch.

Eliza

In Eliza's god form his hair will grow to his his shoulders, turning an even more pure white than its normal grey

In Eliza's god form his hair will grow to his his shoulders, turning an even more pure white than its normal grey. It will also habe streaks of black in it, mixing in well with it all. His skin with stay the same but the exact same silvery whisps that come off of Jere comes off of  him as well. His eyes turn a soft golden and his wings finally show. Much likes Jere's excepts in color, they are a pure white but the feathers being soft to the touch.

Tails/Ears/Wings- Jere has ram horns in his non human form, they both have wings in their god form

Style of Clothing- Your classic rebel and bad boy. He has his leather jacket and ript jeans and silver chain necklace. Eliza has more of a buisness attier, button up dress shirt, a tie, and his slacks. They both prefer to walk around barefoot

Accessories- His dog tag necklace and gloves. His glasses.

Tattoos- They both have a matching tattoo. Its nothing extravagant but its a circle with devil horns on it and a halo hanging off of the left horn.

Piercings- Has simple studs. Gages

Hair Color- Chocolate brown. Grey white 

Eye Color- Chocolate brown. Blue grey

~~~~~~~~~~~

In Depth

~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality- Jere is a fighter and a party animal. He doesn't give a fuck about anything and will personally tell you to fuck off if you piss him off. He has a rough and edgy outer shell that is the only side of him most people see. But if you are close to this god of death, you will learn that he does have a caring side to him. But sadly along with this soft side comes his temper. It is hard for his to control his anger, especially if his brother or lover is in danger.

Eliza is a hard working fella. You will always find him on his phone reading emails or trying to help the humans with their problems. Because of how much he works and how little he socializes he can come of as a bit rude. And he somewhat is as he can be very blunt to you but do know this, humans or anything living on the earth are his children, or at least that's how he thinks of it. He cares for them and helps them prosper but of course, a god does have to have a little fun. Ok ok, back to personality, Eliza can come off as rude but in all reality he is a sweetheart with a sharp tongue.

Powers- Jere has the power to control death. He can pick something up and it will die a peacfule death, of course if he chooses it to otherwise he wouldnt be able to hold anything. But he also has inhuman strength and senses.

Eliza can control life. He can decide when something is created or born. He gives light. He also has inhuman strength and senses like his brother.

They both control aging as it is a factor that is life and death.

Habits-

Likes-

Dislikes- Lemons

~~~~~~~~~~~

Other

~~~~~~~~~~~

Quotes- "If life gives you lemons, through them out the fucking window because lemons are the devils spawn."

Weapons-

Drinks-

Smokes-

Pets-

Occupation-

Family-

Friends-

Backstory-

Other-