Chapter:8 The Old Friend

Mulai dari awal

   I smile a little and release him from the embrace and lay back on the bed. He lays next to me and I feel his handhold mine. I squeeze him gently as we look up at the ceiling. Our tears still rolling down our faces. "I believe you gon," I say at last.

~~~~~~~~~30 Minuets later~~~~~~~~~

     Out of seemingly nowhere I'm opening my eyes again looking up at the ceiling. "I must have fallen asleep." I think and look over at the still sleeping gon. I smile softly. He looks so vulnerable when he's asleep. His hand still holding mine. I poke his cheek with my free hand gently. "Wakey wakey Gon."

     He stirs a little and opens his eyes sleepily. "Did we fall asleep?" I nod. "What time is it?" I look for the clock in the room. "It's 10:40. We slept for about 30 minutes." I tell him. He sits up and stretches his arms above his head. His shirt lifts up slightly showing a bit of his midriff which causes me to blush slightly at the sight of his abs.

    I realize something Gon had said earlier. "Gon? Did you say you love me?" I ask still blushing looking over and see him freeze slightly. He nods. "I did." I tilt my head curiously."What did you mean when you said that?"

   He scoots closer and sits next to me, mere centimeters separating us. He is blushing brightly as he does. "I mean this." And he leans in and kisses gently  me. My eyes widen in surprise but I don't hesitate to return the kiss. His lips are so soft and warm. They feel perfect against mine, like a puzzle piece sliding into place.

    We break off and I look at him, my cheeks hot. "Oh..that's what you meant..."I say surprised trying to catch my breath. Gon hides his face. He's blushing brighter than I had ever seen. "I'm sorry Killua! I couldn't hold it back any longer. I love you! This past year has been so horrible without you. I couldn't stand being away from you! I understand if you don't feel the-" I don't let him finish as I hug him and press my lips to his. He gasps slightly in surprise before kissing me back.

   I feel as though the air has left my lungs. Leaving me light as a feather. I lick his lip as we separate. I smile sweetly. "You don't need to finish Gon. I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Perspective of Gon
    I look at him with a look of surprise. I didn't think he would actually have feelings for me. "Killua...I don't understand. How could you love me after I hurt you?" He pokes my forehead. "Because I feel the same as you do. Even while spending time with Alluka I can't help but think about you more and more. I didn't understand what they meant."

   "Every time I thought of you I became flustered and happy. Thinking about being by your side. It sent my heart racing." He stops for a moment collecting his thoughts.

    "Whenever the thoughts of you came up I pushed them away. I was scared because they confused me. You are my best friend and I didn't want to ruin it." He goes on to explain how he ran into Hisoka at the restaurant and he helped Killua realize his feelings for me.

    "Who would have expected you run into Hisoka here. It's even more curious that he helped you."I say. "Though to be fair I got some help too." He raises an eyebrow. "Who?"

     "Leorio and Kurapika! Kurapika is in charge of the second phase and Leorio is dating Kurapika. They came to my room and helped me understand the feelings I was having. Kurapika was right about part of them. I've had these since we saved you from your family after the exams." I explain. "Same as you, I was hiding them because you are my best friend and that's what I wanted then, but my feelings only grew more and more." He nods understanding.

    "Everybody suddenly popping up huh?" Killua says. "Wish I could have seen Kurapika and Leorio." I grin and pounce on top of him, causing him to blush bright red. "Well lucky for you I have to go back there for the final phase and I can take you with me."

   He smiles and nods. "I'd love that! Would be like old times only-" I cut him off kissing him. I couldn't get enough of it. His lips were smooth and cool. I run my hand through his white messy hair gently letting it tickle my fingers. I break away and kiss his cheek.

   He smiles and I return it. "I couldn't help myself," I say blushing. "You are something else Gon, but I love that." He proceeds to tickle my sides causing me to fall off the bed laughing. "Hey Killua, let's do something today. Like old times. Plenty to do in the city. But I need to shower first."

  He nods. "Ok. Come down when you are ready." He leans down and kisses my forehead and heads to the door. "I'll be waiting for you, Baka~." He exits and closes the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                No one's perspective
   Both boys did a little happy dance in excitement after the door closes, both trying not to scream in joy! They both now felt as if 20 tons had been lifted off their chests. However, elsewhere a man had been watching the encounter. He stood atop a building his long jet black hair flowing in the wind. "Oh no. Now, this won't do."

(Authors note. Hey guys! Me again. Hope y'all enjoyed chapter 8. I really hope I did this one good. Please let me know if anything is wrong with grammar or anything else. Again I hope everyone enjoyed this one and is enjoying the story so far. Later friends!