chapter 13 " makes you feel trapped and like nothing "

3 weeks later

"i have somewhat survived the deep sad parts of my life. and a car crash that could have killed me" i blurt out to colby as i spin in his office chair.

he smiled, a deep smile. the type of smile that comes from the heart and can make anybody oh so happy. it made me happy.  i got up and made my way over to colby pulling his arm to stand up.

he wrapped his arms around me gently, pushing my head into his chest, making me sniffle and having a tear run down my face, cole rubbed the small of my back making me more tearful.

i pulled away and went to the bathroom removing my makeup and having a quick shower. before throwing back on the clothes i had been wearing, a hoodie and sweats. i weighed myself quickly.

87.9

oh. better. i wanted to be a little less though. maybe 85.
.TRIGGER WARNING.
reaching into the third drawer down i dig and find my stash of hidden razor blades. i touch the blade with my fingertip loving the sensation quickly before hiding it again and pulling my sleeve down, i brush my hair and act as if nothing ever happened.

"toke ya long enough" colby grinned at me. "nuh uh. you take longer i was gone for not even gone 10 minutes" i say, putting my sling, and braces back on, setting my crutches on the side too.

colby bolts up and helps me back into the bed to stable me making sure i didn't fall.

"gracias" i jokingly say.

"no hay de qué hermosa"
(no problem beautiful)

"hizo tú saber tu la más dulce"
(did you know your the sweetest)

"well i didn't know you guys could speak spanish" aaron says from down the hallway. making us die of laughter.

colby crawled into bed joining me while i laid there pretty silent till he started to doze off and on. taking the chance i tried to snuggle up next to colby without hurting myself which failed, i turned too much and i heard my shoulder pop. making me scream ow and lots of fucks.

colby woke up and asked what i had done and i had told him. he told me to take off the hoodie and the sling but i refused to take off the hoodie.

colby pov

"erin just take off the hoodie so i can look at the bruises" i say shortly getting a low fuse.

"no. it's fine. i'll just sleep on the couch so we don't have to fuss with this" erin yells at me.

i slowly sit down and look at the wall. twiddling my fingers and my necklace.

"yeah sure" i blankly sure without any expression.

"colby i'm so-" erin starts but i cut her off.

"no erin it's fine i deserve it. just let me be alone for now please" i plead.

"no colby. i shouldn't have yelled at you like that. i know how it makes you feel. trapped. and like nothing" a tear ran down her face.