I started to tear up, but kept my cool as I cleared my throat. Yoongi motioned for Namjoon that it was his turn and my heart soared when I saw his smile.

"I had to refrain myself from kissing you three times since you've stepped up here." he said making the crowd softly chuckle. "And honestly I am amazed I've been able to resist thus far. But I am glad that we have an audience to our vows because then all these people can hear me talk about how amazing you are. I would stand up her forever if I could, but I need you to know that I vow to spend the rest of my life making you feel special, making you feel wanted and needed. Because you are special to me, and you're the only thing I want in this world and you're the only thing I need. The rest of life will work itself out, and I know it will be a good life, as long as you are in it. I love you. I love you so much my heart beats almost out of my chest. Thank you for being mine, and agreeing to be mine forever."

"Alright, Noona." Yoongi said into the microphone making me laugh. "Do you take Namjoon as your husband?"

"I do."

"Joon, do you take Y/N to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Then kiss already because I am hungry and need a drink."

Everyone laughed but my lips were occupied with Namjoons. I could tell that he was holding back just a little, he was making this kiss suitable to be seen in front of people. When he pulled back he leaned forward to whisper in my ear, confirming my theory.

"Wait until I get you alone, Mrs. Kim." He then placed a soft kiss on my bare shoulder, giving me chills.

He took my hand and as everyone around us clapped we half ran into the hall until the doors closed. I turned to him and before I could speak he pushed me up against a nearby wall and kissed me hard. His lips were fast and his tongue peaked through teasing my bottom lip.

I kissed him as hard as I could in return before we were interrupted.

"Okay, you guys have an entire 2-week honeymoon to do this...can we get through the reception?"

We parted and turned to see Hoseok with his arms crossed looking amused. "Hobi!" I cried running over to him.

When my arms wrapped around him I heard Namjoon gasp under his breath and let out a 'holy shit.'

"What?" Hoseok asked him, making me turn to him.

Namjoon was staring hard into my back, and I watched his adams apple bob hard as he swallowed. I started to giggle and looked back over to a confused Hoseok. "He is just now getting a look at the back of my dress."

He laughed and let go of me. "I was sent to get you for your entrance, but it seems you need an extra few minutes." he started walking away but before he was out of sight he yelled over his shoulder. "Don't make me come get you. I'm not afraid to walking in on things."

"That's true." I laughed remembering him walking in on Jimin and Yoongi once.

I was almost able to turn around but before I could, Namjoon was pressed up against me, his arms holding me tightly to him. "How exaclty am I supposed to walk in there with this?" he pressed his pelvis into me and sure enough he was hard as a rock.

"Deep breathing, and quit imagining untying me." I laughed.

He let out a low growl and burried his nose into my neck. "You have no idea what you're in for." He started lacing wet kisses across my neck and up to the back of my ear, knowing it was a sensitive spot for me. My knees buckled just for a second before I could hear Hoseok shouting again.

"NOONA, NAMJOON, GET OVER HERE!"

I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me go. "Namjoon we have a reception to attend."

"It's our wedding...lets leave early."

"Its OUR wedding." I laughed. "We cant."

He groaned again before lifting his head. "Tonight....you just fucking wait."

He took hold of my hand and lead me across the room. My heels clicked against the hard wood, and I took in a deep breath. There were only 30 people at the ceremony, but that's because there were over 250 for the reception.

We were announced as Mr. & Mrs. Kim and seated at the head table. The dinner was great, and everyone was enjoying themselves. I even got to dance with Jimin. later on into the evening I was surprised to see Yoongi sitting during a slow song, with Jimin and Jungkook sharing a slow dance.

"Why don't you go dance with them?" I asked sitting with him.

"Dancing is their thing." he smiled. "I will let it be their thing."

I nodded. "How is it going between you guys? You've been together for a long time."

He smiled. "I love them both."

"Really?"

"Of course, I loved Jimin first. I would have been happy with just him. But he loves Jungkook and, honestly so do I. He's good to us, and he balances us so well. We fight less with Jungkook around, and its easy." He shrugged. "That's what we want...easy."

"Are you happy?" I asked him.

"Happier than I have ever been. What about you?"

"I said 'I do' didn't I?" I teased.

He laughed. "I never thought you would open your heart to another person. Jimin was worried for you for a long time."

"I know." I looked up and saw Namjoon excuse himself from the conversation he was having and start walking over to me. "But he doesn't have to worry anymore."

"I can see that." he said looking over at Namjoon. "I'm glad."

Once Namjoon made it to me he held out his hand. "Dance wth me wife."

I laughed and Yoongi nodded me a goodbye and I went with Namjoon to the dancefloor. I saw that Taehyung and Jin were dancing, Tae's head tucked into Jin's neck. When Namjoon pulled me into his body, he had both hands on my back and my arms hung on his neck.

"I love you." I smiled up to him.

"I love you too." he kissed me gently and I rested my head against him and closed my eyes. "Are you still in your heels?" He asked suddenly.

"Yes." I laughed. "My feet are killing me."

"That's it." he replied. He picked me up bridal style, which was fitting, and went over to the band asking or the mic. The music stopped and he made an announcement. "To all of our lovely guests, thank you for joining us in this special day. But I am taking my wife to our hotel room, so she can get out of her heels. Goodnight."

There was a small round of applause as he really did carry me up all the way to our hotel room. The elevator helped, but the gesture was still heartfelt. He sat me down on my feet but before we could make it to the bed, he slowly walked me backwards into the wall and dipped his head to start kissing on my neck.

"N-Namjoon...my shoes are still on."

Without moving his lips from me he bend slightly and grabbed me by the backs of my legs pulling me up against the wall.

"Mmmmm." he hummed against me. "I cant wait to make love to you, wife."

I giggled and he pulled me from the wall, and took the few steps over to plop me down on the bed. He knelt in front of me and slowly removed my heels, and then stood in front of me.

"Joon?"

"Stand up, and turn around." he commanded.