Chapter 2 the bathroom

Julia's pov

I was sitting down in my bed stressed more than ever. I was tired of my life. I had called taylor a while ago and he said he would come at 5 it is 7 already. I went in the bathroom and was looking for a rope. This is not the only time I tried to commit I have tried 3 times but now I was sure I wanted to. I got a chair put the rope down and their I was hanging. Right away I regretted it. That is when taylor came in and was looking for me he kept on calling me. JULIA I heard taylor scream as he walked in the bathroom that is when everything blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylors pov

I was already late to Julia's house. I walked in too her room and couldn't find her I was looking every where for her but couldn't find her. I walked into her bathroom and saw Julia hanging by a rope. I screamed her name and then I took her down and took her to the hospital. She had blacked out and fainted because she got no blood to her brain. The doctors ask for some information and asked what I was too her. At first I stutterd then I said her boyfriend. I don't know why but I did. Well when she woke up the next day she was completely confused. She didn't know anyone but she asked if we were dating because I was cute.

Julia's pov

I woke up the next day in a hospital I saw this cute guy sleeping and asked the doctor where was I and what happend. I was at a hospital and k guess I tried to commit. Well I asked that cute guy more like hot if we were dating and I remember my name but nothing alse. The doctors told me I can go home and I should get my memory back in a few minutes. I went home because that taylor dude took me home. I guess he was my bully and did it all from a joke but I wasn't funny too me. I was sad and left I got my memory back and I knew who he was again before he told me.

Aaron's pov.

I was flying down to see taylor. I asked his mother where he was and she said at Julia's house. Me and Julia talked once, she seemed pretty cool. But she was perfect I don't know why he and taylor aren't dating but that's none of beeswax.

(😂 I had to say beeswax)

Taylors pov

I told Julia everything what happened and that I was her bulky and all but I thought she would need to know. As soon as she got home she ran in side. I loved Julia but I didn't want to show it I was gonna try to take her on a date later this afternoon. I was planning to ask her out after we went on a walk.

Hunt but

________ SKIP TO DATE_________

Julia's pov

Me and Taylor were eating and then he asked me if he heard what he told me in the car, I said yes. Taylor and me were done eating and left we went to the beach because he felt sorry for me. My only best friend summer gets bullied because she hangs out with me. I saw her and couldn't believe my eyes her and matt were kissing. Matt Carter Arron's and nash had come over to stay for a few weeks. Next week was summer break. We were walking and Taylor stopped me. I thought he was gonna kick me or something but instead he got on one knee and asked me too be his girlfriend. I was frozen, I didn't know what to say. So I said yes, I told him he can't be afraid to be with me no matter what and he said okay. We were leaving, I waked up to my door and then before he left he gave me a kiss. I was blushing so hard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What Julia looks like.

Hair: light brown with blonde ombré

Eyes: light brown

Skin: light but not white

Teeth:braces

What she wears a lot is a skater skirt and a crop top but during the fall she wears those light sweaters that aren't to hot or make you cold.

Was this chapter good????? I'm looking for a co owner to write this book with.