Chapter 1~lost

I'm Julia a typical 17 year old. I get bullied by the taylor CANIFF. We were best friends since 3rd grade. But once we got into high school he changed. He bullied me no stop. We are about to get out of school I'm in my 7th period history. We are about to leave before my teacher stops us. Miss.A, had an project for us to do. We got partners. I got taylor this is the only class we have together. We both groaned when we heard that and we got detention.

Taylor's pov

I was in history about to leave when miss.A called us and told everyone to sit down. We got partners, I got it with Julia. We were best friend I

Since 3rd but then we got into high school I got popular and she stayed left out. I honestly don't know why I bully her but it was a dare. Well I guess know I have go over to her house and work on the project. I went over after detention. I saw that all mr friends were their so then I beat her up and left her. My friend Johnny and I were laughing at her. But I wanted to help her up but I couldn't atleast not in front of my friends.

Julia's pov

We got of detention and me and Taylor were walking out. When I saw taylors friends I just had my head down and then taylor kicked me. I couldn't so anything they were just laughing at me It hurt. Finally I got up and walked home. I called taylor and asked when are we going to start the project he wouldn't answer so I got working on it...

That was chapter 1. I hoped you liked it I tried. UPDATE .