REALIZATION!

OMGOSH!

FROZEN!

OKAY..... I HAVE A CROSSOVER

FROZEN AND PJO!

HOW ELSA HAD HER POWERS :)

******************************

Khione, the goddess of snow, got attracted to Elsa's father.

They 'mated' and had a baby.

Her name was Elsa.

Khione panicked because her dad, Boreas might curse her for having a daughter with no permission.

So, she ordered Elsa's dad to pretend that Elsa was his and his mortal wife's baby.

Khione ordered that Elsa was the daughter of the wife of Elsa's dad. (get it?)        

(Yes, the dad mated with Khione after he got married to Elsa's mom)

Elsa's fake mother got so angry, because she found out that her husband cheated on her with a goddess, and these were one of the reasons why she persuaded Elsa's dad to lock out Elsa.

This also explains Elsa's powers.

Elsa looked like her mom because Khione decided to ask Hecate's help to put a spell on her, so no one would know she was Khione's daughter. 

The spell made Elsa look a lot much like her mother.

Elsa never knew she was Khione's daughter. 

One day, When the parents were suppsed to go on another country, in a ship, Poseidon found out the whole thing.

He got SO angry. Because Khione, was the mother of one of Poseidon's son, Eumolpus. (Khione also mated with Poseidon before, true story.)

(Khione threw Eumolpus in the ocean so her dad won't find out, but Poseidon rescued Eumolpus. also a true story....)

So, Poseidon sank the ship were the parents were.

Elsa KNEW she would never belong, since she's a demigod.

So, she escaped the kingdom (Arendelle) and used her powers to make a castle for her to live in.

When Anna found her, and brought her back, Elsa had an urge to rule Arendelle, she wanted to be a leader, a hero.

So she accepted to be the queen, she took care of Arendelle and used her powers for good.

The End.... 

(I GET EVERYTHING NOW!

COPYRIGHT FOR THE CROSSOVER, TO MEH :))

Do you get it?

BTW, This is mah gift for 9K reads!

TYSM!

ILY!

AAF!

(MAPOTI! to all the people who watch nigahiga (: )