My Sweet Darling ( Leo Valdez )

"When you smile.... It makes me crazy." Leo saih touching your face. He leaned over to kiss you, your lips were one inch apart.

"Your smile makes me crazy 'cause it looks to stupid!" He teased. I rolled my eyes. "Hahaha, whatever Mr. Spanish"

"( Y.N ), Hmmmm..... I think I should teach you Spanish." He said. "No way! Im already studying Mandarin!"

"Okay." He said. He played with fire in his hands. "Whenever you need me I will be there..... I will protect you... I will cherish you.... I will love you.... My sweet darling."

You remember the time he sang that song... That was three years ago... And know, he's on a quest. He never returned.

*timeskip*

You heard the news, he died. Hes gone .... Forever.

*********

You were sitting on the work table, crying, hlding a pcture of him....

"Whenever you need me I will be there......I will protect you.....cherish you........I will love you-"

before you could finfish the song....

"My sweet darling...." someone finished it for you....

In surprise, it was Leo's voice.

"I will always love you, no matter what. My sweet darling." You looked behind you, and saw Leo, in spirit form.

(Credits to @RaizelleLedda for the ending!!!!!!! I edited it :3)