1.4 dammit janet

song of the chapter: dammit janet - the rocky horror picture show

(mild spoilers for ffh towards the end of the chapter, not really if you have a basic knowledge of the comics though)

✦✧✦✧

man, it felt good to be home again. even if they were in a hyper realistic version of underground tunnels, Martina looked more alive than ever as New York began to work its magic. but right now her character in the midst of an argument with nick fury. despite being in a whole different country, this scene was set in 'Venice'.

"none of us have any idea on what we are doing, that's the whole point!" Calliope screamed.

"agent Alistair, you had better stop right now." nick's voice alone was enough for her to shrink but not back down.

"you had better realize what you are doing. yes, this world needs someone to fill Tony's shoes but he is just a kid." even Maria took a step back as loose objects began to shake. "a kid who is just trying to get his life together, and I can see now why he wanted some distance from you."

"and cut." Jon announced to their crew. "everybody take fifteen."

they had a few scenes to redo but shooting was beginning to end. unusually fast for movies such as this one but all actors had future projects to work on. Jake had a play set up for, Tom was going to lead several movies and May wasn't quite sure of anything but hopefully back to theaters until marvel needed her again. everybody involved in the movie had grown a soft spot for the woman, hence their participation in this surprise.

"May, can you come here a sec? I need you to hold something for me" Jake had used every excuse in the book to spend some time with her today, given both had classified going out for coffee as a semi date.

"sure." the woman stood with her back to the entrance, where her friends stood waiting for a cue. "what is it?"

toying with some boundaries, she stood a little too close to him. his left hand closed in a fist hovered over her own for a second before he entwined their fingers.

"you are so cheesy." Martina beamed at him though.

"not as much as them."

Everybody watched as she squealed before running to her other friends, jumping into Cassie's arms before nearly knocking Aaron over to the ground.

"calm down, darling." she began to tear up, the feeling of finally seeing them after months overwhelming. "though you should thank a certain villain for this."

"I will." if she had any doubts about Jake's feelings, they disappeared as their eyes met over Aaron's shoulder.

"hey, don't I get a hug too?"

"Come here, Jeremy."

(I'm so excited for next chapter, oh my god you guys)