0.6 don't loose ur head

song of the chapter: don't loose ur head - six

✦✧✦✧

Martina Kivi | @notauntmay
so @JakeGyllenhaal and I are trapped in the elevator, with only crappy WiFi. send help please.
[location attached]
   Jake | @JakeGyllenhaal
      despite the mostly not ideal situation,   
      at least @notauntmay had some candy      
   Martina Kivi | @notauntmay
      which you ate all alone you ass     
      @JakeGyllenhaal
   Ella watched Infinity War |     
      @spooderman
       kill him @notauntmay
   Martina Kivi | @notauntmay
      I can't @spooderman . he owes me  
      dinner.
   Tom Holland | @TomHolland1996
      I've called the hotel and it's gonna   
      take a while (like 40 mins) to solve   
      this.
   Martina Kivi | @notauntmay
       I am tired and hungry. it's gonna be  
      an interesting live.

she really liked to do live videos where people could interact. Jake at least seemed sorry for eating her candy, and it would be funny to see how he'd deal with another part of tech he seemed to not understand.

"hey people." A twist showed a smiling Jake, waving at the camera with wide eyes. "act normal, please"

"you are no fun." they smiled at each other before looking back at the phone.
"we should play a game."

"I'm all for 'don't eat your friend's food', doesn't it sound fun?" He playfully rolled his eyes. "how about we answer some questions?"

people seemed to adore the idea, both of them keeping an eye on comments for things they could answer.

"we are legally not allowed to discuss anything related to Spider-Man other than cast mates, so those questions are out."

"oh this is a good question. which opposite gender character would you play in a musical?"

"heather chandler or Ursula from the little mermaid."

"oh my God." her smile was wholly involuntary. "I can't believe you've seen heathers. I'd do a lot of things to play Evan Hansen."

"this next question is from Amanda, hello to Mexico! she asks why was your fish named after a tv show?"

"okay, a little context before the story: I as most people know, because I am very vocal about it, I've been dealing with severe anxiety and consequences since my mom died." after a while it got easier to talk about. "one of those are dissociative episodes, and when they are very bad, I hardly remember what happens."

fans flooded the comments, sharing their own experiences with mental health. this was one of the reasons Martina did this, creating a space to discuss things safely.

"so during one of those episodes, I had been binge watching old seasons of The Bachelor and eating nothing but hay potato when out of nowhere Jeremy and Nina showed up, slightly intoxicated, and decided to go to a pet store. I don't remember much other than the taxi but when my crisis was over, I had a plastic bowl shaped like iron man, a fish and Bachelor scribbled on it, the bowl not the fish."

she still seemed to not remember anything from their encounter that night, which apparently happened before the purchase of a fish who was now dead.

"I'm sorry for your loss." The man said in mock seriousness. "this person called Sam wants us to sing something."

the pair proceeded to sing a poor version of happy birthday to all birthday people, then some very wrong parodies of Disney songs.

"and for our next trick we wi... ah." both exclaimed as lights turned off and on again, accompanied by the elevator moving down (judging by the led display).

"we will end this because we are free."

✦✧✦✧

liked by tomholland2013 , zendaya, aarontveit , jnwtts , jakegyllenhaal and 3236 others

posted 15 mins ago

notauntmay can someone get me coffee to help me cope w the loss of my candy?