"Hey, have you seen or heard from MJ? She hasn't answered me.", Peter typed in another text message. Pressing his thump on the send button, and he saw as the background of said text turned blue.

Ned watched his friend. He put his hand on his shoulder, making Peter to look up, and meet his eyes. Ned gave him the smile, that could hug the world, and bring peace to its people. He always reserved these smiles for only special people in his life, and Peter was his best friend. And seeing Peter so upset, was never the easiest thing for Ned to watch.

"Peter, she'll answer as soon as she gets her new phone.", said Ned.

Peter rose a brow. His face showed confusion and that's when Ned remembered that he had forgotten to tell him, that their beloved female friend has lost her phone, just before dissolving to dust.

"So she isn't ignoring me.", a small smile was displayed on his face, and Peter's eyes widened immediately.

"Then who -"

"Hey losers.", a voice interrupted his sentence, and Peter turned around to face the person who belonged to the beautiful voice.

"Hey MJ.", Ned gave her a small smile.

Peter couldn't speak nor could he think. Right in front of him was his crush who he could kiss occasionally. His heart skipped a beat, as he watched her eyes, oh her beautiful brown eyes. He didn't even listen what his two friends were talking about, he could only stare at her. Oh how much he had missed her.

It's been a minute, and he hadn't change a word with neither of them. His mind imprinted what his eyes were seeing. They were seeing a beautiful young woman (16). An independent and smart introvert woman who could turn his world upside down, if she wanted. She could just smirk at him, and he would give her everything. And he meant everything.

"What's up with him?", MJ asked after the longing look of Peter was getting on her nerves.

"He just missed you, not that I'm jealous or something.", she got her answer.

It was no secret that Ned had felt a bit jealous when his two best friends did spend more time together, than they used to. But he was happy that they found each other. He just wanted to be able to have the same privilege as them to feel that kind of love. And yes, Ned had seen the look of love on his parents faces, and he had seen it on Peter's. MJ, well she wasn't an open book about her feeling, but Peter was and it was clear for Ned that his best friend, who'd tell him anything - except the whole Spider-Man secrecy - was in love. But did Peter know about how he was feeling. Nope. He was as oblivious as Robin was with the fact that Barney was in love with her.

"O...kay. You're alright?", she asked, noticing how his mood had changed so fast.

"Anyway, all this to say, it's going to ring in a few minutes and I still need to go to my locker. So, if you both excuse me.", Ned said and left the two behind, a small smile gracing his face.

MJ watched him go before she lost him around the corner. She than faced the lovesick boy in front of him, and she admit, she couldn't hide a smile. Peter was smiling like an idiot.

"Okay loser number one, we need to go to chemistry class. Now.", she took his arm, and walked towards their chemistry room, Peter following suit.

"I missed you.", she heard him say.

"I missed you too, though, it still feels like yesterday to me, that I was in the bus with you and all the others.", sitting down on a free seat, MJ pulled out her notes and papers for the lesson.

Peter followed suit and sat behind her, waiting for Ned to take his seat, as said boy came through the door way. The both boys sat behind their female friend, while she sat next to someone, they didn't know. He had pitch black hair, he was tall, but not as tall as MJ was, and he sat next to her. Peter found him suspicious.

"Hey, I'm Brad."

_____
Your savior is here, *major Loki entrance*

I need to say this, if someone tell me to update, after a few minutes after I published the chapter, I'm not going to write any faster.
It would be a lot better if people could just tell me that they liked it and can't wait for the next chapter instead of writing "Update". It's good to know that you want more but it annoys me. So instead of writing this, it would be a lot nicer to write "keep up the good work" or "can't wait for more", or something like that.
I don't want to sound rude or anything. It just seems nicer and gives me more motivation to write, you know.

Anyway, here is the new chapter, and I hope you enjoyed it. I honestly don't know how it feels to be in love with someone, cause this girl (me) never experienced it. But because I read a lot of stories here on Wattpad about SpideyChelle, I can slightly imagine how that feels. So if I'm doing anything wrong with the whole puppy-lovey with, tell me. PLEASE.

Bye
Rabiablueskies 🕷