Chapter 24

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Saint turned away from Perth, his face bright red from embarrassment.

"No, no, no, no, no," said Perth, "don't worry about it."

Perth quickly closed the bathroom door and locked it.

"What are you doing?" Saint asked, wide eyed.

Perth did not answer but just gave Saint a naughty wink.

"The housekeeper will hear us," Saint whispered.

"Stay where you are," Perth said, slowly opening the door and peeking from it.

"Pssst," said Perth to the housekeeper who was busy mopping the hallway floor just a little bit away from the bathroom.

The housekeeper approached Perth.

"Could you please guard the door for Saint and me and when you see his mom approaching, can you please make three knocks on the door to warn us?" asked Perth.

The housekeeper's eyes grew wide with realization.

"You mean what happened earlier in Saint's room was not because of an evil ghost???" the housekeeper's voice got high pitched in shock.

"Ssshhh," said Perth, "help out your young master please?"

"Okay," the housekeeper nodded, and started to mop the floor just outside the bathroom door even if she had already mopped it before.

"We're safe," Perth whispered to Saint.

"What did you say to her?" asked Saint.

"Leave it to me to take care of matters," Perth said confidently with a smile.

He slowly approached Saint and started to kiss him with a slow deep kiss.

In the meantime, the housekeeper was mopping outside the door, beads of nervous perspiration dropping from the side of her forehead.

After a few more minutes, Saint's mom approached her.

"Have you seen Saint and Perth?" she asked the housekeeper.

"Maybe they are in Saint's room, ma'am," the housekeeper said nervously.

"No, they're not there," Saint's mom replied, "I have just been from there."

"Then m...maybe they are in the g...garden," the housekeeper stammered, cursing Saint and Perth silently for putting her in this anxious situation.

"Okay, I will check out the garden," said Saint's mom, walking away.

The housekeeper made three short knocks on the bathroom door.

Saint's mom had not yet gone far when suddenly,

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.........!!!"

Saint's mom recognized her son's voice and ran towards the bathroom.

The housekeeper tried to push her away.

"Ma'am, please, ma'am," the housekeeper pleaded, "Saint is alright, I promise you!"

"You mean, all this time, you knew that he was inside???" Saint's mom was starting to get upset with the housekeeper.

Saint's mom pushed the housekeeper away from the bathroom door and turned the doorknob, rattling it when she realized that it was locked.

"Saint! Open this door right now!" Saint's mom cried, "what is going on???"

"Nothing, mom," she heard Saint's voice faintly, "I will be out in a minute."

"What were you doing in there? Why did I hear you cry out?" asked the mom.

"I'm alright, mom," said Saint, "don't worry about it."

"And by the way, where is Perth? Did he go home already? Why did he not talk to me before going home?"

Suddenly the door opened, and Saint appeared, his hair still wet, and a towel wrapped loosely around his waist.

"You forgot to dry your hair," said Perth from behind, placing a towel on Saint's head.

"Perth!!!" Saint's mom exclaimed.

"Oh oooppps..." said Perth, his cheeks burning a bright red.

"Okay," said Saint's mom, turning to the housekeeper, "you better come with me to the kitchen, I need to have a long talk with you."

"Sorry," Saint and Perth said to the housekeeper with a sheepish smile.

"I promise to buy you a big present this Christmas," Saint whispered to the housekeeper.

"If by then I have not yet been fired by your mom," the housekeeper shot back.