"I followed Luhan a while ago. His car submerged in a river yesterday because of the heavy rain and flood. He found these books in his car your books, Harriette", Kris secretly went to Luhan's office a while ago to get Harriette's books.

"I waited for the public bus to arrive but the rain was so heavy so Luhan helped me but his car suddenly stopped and the flood--", Kris was about to hit her with his hand but Baekhyun just stopped him.

"Kris please don't hurt our sister", - Baekhyun

"He just helped me, Kris! He's just worried for me! And you, did you even try to call me if I'm okay?! Where were you when I needed you? Kris I'm so tired telling the truth to you because you would never believe me", Harriette said and she left. Kris was so angry when he knew that Luhan and Harriette met again. Next day, it's lunch time at Luhan's company's office building. He's with Xiumin and his assistant Tao at the canteen when Claire, Xiumin's girlfriend visited them and she brought meals for them that she cooked.

"Here I asked Claire for a medicine for your cough", Xiumin said so Luhan used it.

"By the way, Claire this is our new co-worker here he's Tao. Tao this is my girlfriend Claire", Tao smiled and shook hand with Claire.

"Is that a small tattoo on your hand? It's beautiful", Claire was amazed about Tao's small dragon tattoo on his hand that Luhan and Xiumin also noticed just now. Tao immediately hid his hand under his sleeves since the dragon tattoo he had on his hand symbolizes their gang.

"Yes.... it's.... it's just a meaningful tattoo for me. So..... you're Luhan ex-girlfriend?", Luhan, Xiumin and Claire felt a little awkward about Tao's question. Luhan even never talk about Claire to Tao and Luhan was a little surprised that he knows her.

"By the way guys I have a good news!", Xiumin happily said when he held Claire's hand. Luhan and Tao saw that Claire was wearing a ring.

"No way.... you guys are engaged?! Congratulations!", - Luhan

"And since you're my fiance's best friend we want you to be Xiumin's best man for our wedding", Claire smiled.

"Of course, guys! I'm happy for the both of you! Congrats! ", Luhan smiled but he suddenly remember the day when he married Harriette before in a small wedding that he hesitated to attend Xiumin and Claire's wedding. 

"I love you", - Claire

"I love you too", Xiumin smiled. After lunch time, Claire approached Luhan.

"I just want to say thank you for being Xiumin's best friend and can you make a promise to me? If time would come that I am no longer around Xiumin, tell him that wherever I go I will always love him", - Claire

"Sure", Luhan said. After Luhan's work, he went to a restaurant to drink when he called someone on his phone.

"Sehun my brother! I miss you can you join me today here at the restaurant?", - Luhan

"Luhan are you drunk? I can't go with you. I'm on my way to my work today and I still need to finish my project with Harriette and Tao", - Sehun

"Sehun I'm your brother how can you just ignore me?", Sehun has no choice so he went to the a restaurant.

"Sehun! You're here! My baby brother! Here sit and you can order anything you want. Waiter! Two bottle of beer here!", - Luhan