Lorcan and Glory 4

HIIII

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND AS USUAL, I CAN NEVER MISS AN UPDATE ON MY BIRTHDAY.

THANK-YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME AND MADE MY DAY SPECIAL :D LOVE YOU ALL!

ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO READ THE END NOTE.

Here's the update for you all.... ENJOY!

****

A WEEK AFTER SHE GRADUATED...

GLORIANA P.O.V

"This is so cute" I squealed as I buried my face in the neck of the life-size teddy bear that I just got as a graduation present from Lorcan. "And so soft!"

"You are going to make it dirty"

Raising myself, I quickly adjusted the blanket below so that there would be no grass stains on the doll.

We were on a date in the Elegance Pack. Lorcan had called me here because he couldn't attend the graduation function last week as he was out of town to work on an assignment project with his team. He returned home today morning and called me up saying he wanted to meet me in our usual spot.

What I didn't expect was a seventy-five-inch beige colored life-sized teddy bear sitting beside him in the picnic blanket.

Squealing, I had rushed forward and jumped atop it in excitement.

After Bear and his mates had wrecked up my previous bear gift, I had always said no to any teddy bear gifts but this one, coming from Lorcan himself was more precious to me because it showed me how much he cared.

"Do you think it'll fit into my car?" I asked as I eyed my midnight blue convertible car from Jaguar that was a gift from my parents. But daddy had issued a strict warning that one scratch on the car and it'll be taken from me. Thanks to my mamma, he still had no confidence in a women's driving capability. Since I wasn't yet eligible to apply for a driving licence, I had Melinda, one of my bodyguards, drive me here.

"What if it falls off?"

"Raise the hood"

"But it'll get crushed inside"

"It's a doll. It cannot feel pain."

"But it might—"

"Do you want me to cut its head off for it to fit?" Lorcan interrupted and I blinked. "Because I can totally do that" he smirked.

Sending him a nasty look, I wrapped my arms protectively around the teddy bear before kissing its head. "I could do this all day."

Bear sighed, "Why do I suddenly regret buying this gift for you?"

"Oh no you don't!" I said sitting up straight. "It's all in your mind. Throw that thought out. Shoo!" I added and then waved my hand in front of his forehead.

Lorcan caught my wrist and then in a sudden movement, pulled me towards him. He fell on his back as I landed on his chest in a thump.

"Ow! You are heavy" he groaned.

"I am not" I gasped, slapping his chest, which made him chuckle. My wolf sighed within me and I smiled. "Thank you for the gift" I said and then leaned forward to kiss his jaw.

"You like it?"

"I love it" I beamed.

"More than me?"