Sabine and Quinton

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL INDIANS :D

Bharat Mata Ki Jai!

An update, yay!

I am so sorry for being lousy all this time when it came to update. My laptop badly needed a repair and after finally it got done, I was told the keyboard wasn't working... so that's why so much delay. Plus, I had no time and exactly no plot to write either :( Sorry again!

Those who have supported me throughout, I am truly grateful to have you people as my readers. Means the world to me :D

I know I said next is going to be about Tyson and his mate. But I don't know what to write for them. Instead, I give you...

QUINTO SANDERS-

SABINE CARTMEL-

SABINE CARTMEL-

Dedicated to 

Enjoy!

****

BEFORE THEY MET...

They were surrounding her. The three of them watching her with a smug grin, as she saw them through dazed, confused eyes. She couldn't recognize them but she had seen them before. She whimpered as she felt one lean hand reaching forward to undo her pants zip. Protesting, she tried to push him away when another stronger pair of hands held her in a grip that bruised her skin. Tears leaked from her eyes as she felt his claws dig her skin, drawing blood. Laughing and passing derogatory comments, that made her ears bleed, the boys started pulling down her pants.

Waking up with a jolt, Sabine started screaming loudly.

The door to her room burst open and Robin, her mother, rushed to her side. Sabine was gasping for air and sweating furiously, while her mother tried to calm her down. Any attempt to touch Sabine was vain, because she repeatedly pushed her mother's hands away, while screaming hysterically.