LORCAN AND GLORY 2

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY INDIA!

Yay! I finally got out another update on time. Super happy for that!

Also, I loved reading your comments from previous chapter and THANK-YOU heaps for loving the chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to Akshatha6 my best friend, who not only encouraged me to write but also was the first person to read and comment on my story. Special shout out to her because she is getting married on 26th August and though she is busy, she still read and mailed her comment to me for this chapter :D I love you girl!

So, here is the chapter....

___

Oh! BTW, Presenting to you...

GLORIANA CONNELLY MORELAND-

LORCAN ORION RHOADES-

****

GLORIANA P.O.V

A NEW YEAR....

The first day of the new year passed, nonetheless, I didn't get any reply from Lorcan. It was the same for all the other messages. He doesn't reply to my messages. I suspect, he has blocked me from his contacts since he absolutely hates me.

Has hated me ever since the day he came to know I was his mate.

Three and half years have passed since that day- that includes four new years- yet, he did not bother replying to any of my messages or calls.

I don't even know how he is. He stayed away from all the family events. He never attended any get-togethers, any parties or camps. He absolutely isolated himself... From me. He was never there, where I was.

I had only seen him once in these years and it was during his grandpa's funeral. A few months after that worst birthday party ever, his grandpa passed away due to a heart attack. It was a complete shock to all of us because his grandpa was absolutely fine with no health problems, not even Blood Pressure problems.