Chapter seven

Hi

Recap: Chakor asked about Suraj. Vivaan and Ragini will work together for mission SuKor.

The door the room opens, Teju turned and saw her husband coming into the room with a stern look, he sat on the bed and looked at his wife.

"Teju is Chakor the same girl you were thinking of becoming our daughter-in-law?" KN asked her out of nothing and Teju was numb for a moment, she had to find her voice again.

"Haan, why are you asking me?" Teju asked, she was looking at him, but he was lost in his thoughts.

This girl is a widow, does it mean her life has ended? I don't feel like this, but she is carrying the child of another man, this might be a problem in future, but all what matters is the present. If Suraj likes her, then we should help him.

A small shake and he was out of his trance, Teju placed her hand on his shoulder, "KN ji, What happen? Are you alright?" She was looking into his eyes, which were always stern and discipled today they show concern and understanding.

"Our son Suraj," his voice was calm, what freaks Teju, "what is with him?"

KN smiles, "is in love with your choice, Chakor. Even if destiny has played a game with her, he gave her another chance to live her life fullest again." He lays on the bed and stares on the ceiling, "but I'm curious if she will agree to it, we have to be very careful in asking her questions about her future, which is definitely connected to her past. Her unborn child."

Reju was happy, her husband was talking about the future she has always dreamt of, she lays next to him, "Thank you." Was everything she had to say and both rested on their bed.

It was midnight, Chakor couldn't sleep, she was having a feeling an intense hunger was coming to her. She hold her belly and starts to talk with the unborn, "oh Baacha you are hungry, but this is not our house I'm sorry I can't just walk out of the room and enter the kitchen. I will sing a lullaby for you, okay?" She was tapping with her hand on her belly and started to summ something for the baby with close eyes.

After a few minutes she jerks, she heard something, "Oh no, is this a thief?" Chakor stood up from the bed with care, she was looking around and found a stick, not heavy, but effective. She took it and then she got another shock.

*knock knock*

Chakor was confused. A thief would never knock on the door, especially not on the guest room door. She kept the stick close and opens the door, just a small slot and there he was, Suraj was standing there holding a small bowl in his hands.

"Sorry if I wake you up? But I thought you might be hungry so I made a small fruit bowl for you and the baby. I know, a place of stranger you would feel uncomfortable to do it by yourself. I hope you don't have an allergy?" He was blabbering and she was just staring on the bowl, Suraj felt how he was ignored, but he didn't mind it.

"Chakor?" He took her name, but he could only see how her mouth was literally watering, he took a hanky and gave it her with the bowl, "feel free, you can use the kitchen anytime." Suraj said leaving her alone.

Chakor closed the door and starts to eat on the bed, she was feeling relieved and happy, she closed her eyes after finishing the food, she was in a sitting position uncomfortable, but too lazy too change her place.

There was something disturbing Suraj, he woke up and left his room, after knocking several times he understood she must be sleeping, but still he was having a doubt, he entered the room without her permission, just to place her correctly on the bed.

Suraj saw the belly, he smiles and puts his hand on it, "Hi champ or princess, sorry. How are you? Hope good with a filled stomach, so don't worry I will keep your mama happy as long as she is here with me. Ops us! Good night." He put the duvet on Chakor and left the room with the empty bowl.

It was the next morning

Chakor woke up with a small pain, she couldn't define it, but it wasn't bad, she was smiling all the time.

At the dining table

Ragini was looking at Vivaan, her eyes were speaking, but then the door bell rings, he stood up and opens the door.

"Good Morning Vivaan Bhaiya." A Male voice said and Ragini had a blushing smile on her face.

"Rajat!" She said and turned to the door.

Rajat waves her a 'Hi' and Vivaan gave him enough place to enter the house.

"I know I shouldn't come like this, but I couldn't hold myself. Look what I have for you." Rajat was holding an envelope in his hands, he gave it to Ragini, she opens it in front of everyone.

"HONEYMOON in Bali! Rajat!" She hugs him tight as it was her wish to have her honeymoon there, just then he saw her, "Chakor?"

Rajat and Ragini were in the same college with Chakor, but after her marriage their paths divided.

"Hi Rajat, Ragini I'm so happy for you." Chakor said and KN looked at her, "Chakor...?"

They all looked at him as he never hesitated to ask or say something, what is in his mind.

"Yes uncle." She looked at him and KN smiles, this frighten his kids.

Rajat and Ragini went to meet Suraj, what was a trick, she took him in her room, "Ragini your brother sleeps in your room?" He asked and she hits him.

"Shut up and listen to me."

"Will you dance now? Okay wait let me sit I don't want to be killed by your martial art moves."

Ragini wanted to strangle him, but she doesn't wanted to be a widow before marriage. "Stupid keep your mouth shut or no marriage will take place and I will go to the honeymoon alone."

Rajat pouts, "I'm quiet." He placed his index finger on his lips.

Ragini explains him their plan.

Chakor was waiting and KN took a deep breath, when he saw Suraj coming to them, "Chakor have you ever thought about the future, I mean a second marriage?"

Suraj stopped there, he was shocked that his father has asked something like this. What is going on here?

Chakor lowers her gaze, "I don't know. I never thought about it, because it is not my decision it should be our decision." She was talking to the baby, "if we will find someone, who is ready to accept us the way we are, we can consider it, but there will always be a fear, that it can end anytime." She wipes a lonely tear away.

"I'm sorry Chakor, I didn't meant to hurt you." KN said and she shook her head, "no uncle, you didn't hurt me. It's just Aah."

Suraj rushes to her, "what happen?" He glares at KN, who shrugs looking at them.

"Aah!" Chakor said again, but it wasn't a painful moan, just a moan of surprise.

"Chakor?!" Suraj said and again, "aah."

Suraj felt bad, "what Yaar, you are frighten me, say what's...." She stuffed his mouth with bread and the baby stopped kicking.

Suraj was glaring at her, he spite the bread out of his mouth, "what was this?" He asked and she felt is again.

"Don't know, baby starts to kick."

They all looked at her, "what?!"

Chakor nodded, having a smile on her face, "I have to visit the doctor. Could someone drive me?"

"Suraj!" They all shouted and he was looking at Vivaan as Ragini was hiding with Rajat behind a pillar.

"Uff if eyes could kill you would have only one brother left."

"So true, that to my favourite one."

Chakor looked at him, "is it okay for you?"

Okay okay really you are asking me if it is okay, damn it is more than okay.

Suraj nodded without showing any emotions.

They left the house to see the doctor.
____
Please comment and vote