Who You Are

Backstory: you are the biological son of Captain marvel and your the carnage symbiote you were created by AIM and Hydra to be ultimate symbiote to take down the S.H.E.I.L.D and the Avengers but to rebelled against your creators and desided to go to space there your found captain Marvel aka Carol Danvers and she asked what's a young boy like doing here you explained you created by Hydra and AIM Using her DNA, left over venom and anti venom symbiote making you half kree and symbiote but unknown to you and her you had inhuman DNA. Feeling sympathy and enraged at Hydra and AIM she explained that if they used her DNA that would make you her son and you were slightly shocked that you had a mom who's also a superhero so she adopted you, trained you and you took care of you and you became her son and a hero known as Carnage Marvel.

Name: Y/n Felix Danvers

Alias: Carnage marvel, Blood bird, Carnage Cosmic,
snot glob(by hulk) agent Carnage, globby, red demon (by Thor) Subject V258(by HYDRA and AIM)

Occupation: Avenger, gaurdian of the Galaxy angent of S.M.A.S.H, a web warrior, leader of the spider slayers, and S.H.E.I.L.D. agent

Race: mutant Klyntar kree inhuman

Family: Captain Marvel aka Carol Danvers (mom)

Apperence: (disguse form)dark tan skin with black lines (like Carnage but you pass them off as tattoos) blond hair black streaks blue eyes, and diamond riff Raff teeth and diamond claws which you pass off as 'nails' and a xenomorph tail with a diamond bladed tip that wraps around your waist as a belt

(True form) red skin with black lines big blue eyes and a long tongue. Your body is mostly red, with black lines around its body. similar to the Venom symbiote except for his hulking form and his body is much more red. Has sharp black teeth, crimson hair with black streaks, and razor sharp claws that are retractable and xenomorph tail with a black diamond bladed tip that glows purple.

Build: 12 pack and biceps and stone chiseled chest.

Height: 6ft tall

Powers and skills:

Superhuman Strength: Carnage is vastly stronger than The team and S.H.I.E.L.D. combined.

Superhuman Durability: car is able to take multiple hits from his enemies.

Superhuman Agility: Carnage is able to jump 30 feet and is more agile than Venom.

Superhuman Reflexes: Carnage shares Spiderman's enhanced reflexes and reaction time.

Webbing Generation: Carnage can shoot strands of it's substance in the form of "webbing"

Wall-Crawling: Carnage is able to climb most surfaces like Venom and Spider-Man

Shapeshifting: Carnage can change his size and shape. You can also do this without a host.

Constituent-Matter Manipulation (Multiple Tendrils): This ability was the primary method of attack by Carnage this was form his symbiotic costume into long whip-like tendrils that acted as limbs so as to be more effective against opponents, ensnaring and lashing them.

Spike Generation: Carnage can generate a couple of spikes from his body. He can even launch them as projectiles.

Stretchable Tongue: Carnage can stretch out his tongue.

Weapon Generation: Carnage learns to form an axe with one of his arms, similar to his comic counterpart.

Possession: Carnage has the ability to latch onto anyone or anything and use their powers while taking control of their bodies. And he can even rip his limbs off and throw balls of symbiote at others to take other people over.