✦ soompi

BREAKING: NCT's Haechan Confirmed Dating!

SM Entertainment Responds to Dating Rumours

by SoyeonChoi | February 10 | 89,976 views | 56,000 shares | 76,097 comments

In January 2019 an anonymous source sold Dispatch some pictures that showed NCT's Haechan and a secret girl

The pictures caused an uproar in the fan community and people showed different emotions towards the pictures that Dispatch released with a rather interesting context.

Now, a month later, SM finally responded to the rumoured girlfriend and provided us with the information we need.

SEE ALSO: NCT's Jeno and U-19's Do Inhwa on cute cruise date on Han River

A source from SM Entertainment confirmed, "After checking with our artist we can confirm that NCT's Haechan is in a relationship. Haechan and his girlfriend have positive feelings towards each other and have been seeing each other for nine months now. We won't release any closer information regarding the girlfriend to reassure her safety, but she is not a celebrity."

SM Entertainment has also filed a claim against Dispatch for revealing private pictures of their artist. There is no further information on the third-party who sold the pictures.

Soompi congratulates Haechan and his girlfriend and wishes the happy couple only the best!

What's your opinion on Haechan being in a relationship? Comment it down below.

‣ 76,097 comments

czennie98: I'm low-key sad that haechan is dating but on the other hand im impressed by sm not revealing anythING BOUT THIS GIRL!

itsinesok: I'm glad the stress is over for Hyuck! Just imagine seeing your private pictures on such a trashy site as Dispatch! Eww... Anyways! I'm happy as long as Hyuck is happy and I bet this girl is the cutest girl ever. I hope she treats my boy well and i hope he treats her well! Congratulations to the happy couple!

failed to load more comments...

― 💌 ―

And we officially ended "Fangirl" after a year and four months! It was one of the toughest fanfics I've ever written because — if you read my earlier stuff — I'm not really confident in non-AUs. I always took inspiration from my bestest friend chanbaeol and her non-AU's but before the NCT 2018 series I never really tried out non-AU's and this series is probably my last series of non-AU's for a while... 

It was an exhausting but interesting experience and I learned a lot about my own writing while working on these. Maybe that's why it took so long to actually finish one of these.

I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I am really fond Choi Daera and her look on the world and her carefree spirit. She just loves Red Velvet as much as I love NCT. I really incorporated a lot of my traits in this girl... (for example, I always carry a Slogan around with me. Either a Haechan one or a Woojin one, lol)

Anyways, thank you for reading my story and always showering me with love. I really appreciate it.

I hop to meet you all again in another story, but for now it's time to say goodbye. The universum of Daera and Donghyuck is officially closing it's doors.

Thank you for everything,

— Inês, 2019.07.28