1장

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

She was almost glowing.

Choi Daera tightly pressed the album to her chest, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She quickly turned around, looking at her Idols once again before biting her lip and properly walking back to her seat where her best friend, Moon Taeho, was already waiting.

"Did you see it?" Daera asked when she sat down next to the young boy, who nodded. "Look!" He squealed and showed his camera to Daera.

On the tiny screen was a picture of Red Velvet's Seulgi that was intertwining her fingers with a female fan in front of her. That fan was none other than Choi Daera herself. The girl gasped when she saw the picture, Taeho had taken, before pressing her album even tighter to her chest.

Daera had been a fan of Red Velvet ever since she saw Kang Seulgi's profile for the SM Rookie Girls back in the day. Ever since then she had been following the Girl Group avidly, reading their news, buying their music and becoming an official ReVeLuv along the way.

Today was the second Fan Signing she ever attended; together with her best friend and classmate Taeho.

Taeho hugged his slogan and looked forward to the Idols that were signing the last batch of albums. "Daera-yah, we really saw them." The boy spoke and looked at his best friend. "This time was much better than the Russian Roulette fan signing." Taeho leaned back in his chair. "My heart is shaking though." Daera looked at the male beside her.

"Why? What happened?" She seemed genuinely worried and Taeho sighed. "Did you see Yeri? She smiled at me!" Taeho fanned himself and Daera laughed. "Poor Joy-unnie. Will Yeri steal her place as your Favourite in the end? To be continued!" Daera chuckled and carefully placed her signed album into her glittery-black bag pack before pressing her Seulgi slogan to her chest.

"I swear to god, I want to marry Seulgi-unnie. There is no one that is this talented and beautiful except her. I love her." Daera said and Taeho laughed while putting his album and camera into his bag pack as well. "I'm serious, Taeho. I don't want anyone but her." Daera pouted. 

"Your parents wouldn't allow you to have a gay relationship though." Taeho simply said and Daera sighed. "Geez, you're thinking too realistic. I was speaking in Fangirl-language." Daera sighed and looked forward to seeing Kang Seulgi look in her direction. Daera sighed. "She is beautiful." She whispered and pressed her slogan to her chest.

"Sorry if I am interrupting your soft hours, Daera, but are you taking the subway home?" Taeho asked and Daera shook her head and pulled out an ID from the denim jacket she was wearing. "My Uncle is taking me home today. He's still at work so I have to head to SM first." She said.

"I'm kind of jealous that you own an ID so you can enter SM whenever." Taeho pouted and shouldered his bag. Daera followed his example and shouldered her bag pack as well. The two ReVeLuv's glanced back to their Idols one more time before leaving the auditorium.

"What are the odds that you bump into Red Velvet when you're in SM?" Taeho continued his rant about Daera being able to enter SM Entertainment whenever she wanted. "I never bumped into Red Velvet." Daera simply said. "My Uncle is too busy with his band and they're usually in the basement practice rooms while Red Velvet has one of the rooms in the higher levels."

The two of them left the hall of the auditorium and walked towards the closest subway station; Daera using her slogan as a scarf.

"It's still cool!" Taeho said. "I mean you're friends with NCT's Chenle!" - "We're acquainted, but not friends." Daera corrected and jumped down the steps to her train, Taeho right behind her. "But isn't it cool talking with an Idol like that?"

"Dear God, Taeho. The only Idols I want to speak to like that are Red Velvet. I am not an NCT Fan. Even if I see them from time to time." Daera rolled her eyes and looked at Taeho. "I need to take this train. Text me when you're home. We'll see us in school on Monday!" Daera waved her hand to Taeho when her train rolled into the station. 

"Don't skip class!" Taeho called before the doors closed in front of him.

― 💌 ―

"Good evening." Daera bowed to the woman in SM's reception before walking to the elevator and pressing the button for the basement. She couldn't wait to tell her Uncle about the Fan Signing and about how Kang Seulgi had held her hand.

Daera smiled when thinking about Seulgi. She pressed her slogan to her chest when the elevator pinged and opened its doors. She quickly ran out and to the room, her Uncle was usually in.

She knocked the door, but no one responded so she simply opened the door to see a dance practice. Daera quietly entered the room, not to disturb the boys that were doing a knife-like choreography in the middle of the room. Her eyes scanned the room until she found her uncle leaning at the wall of the other side. 

Daera smiled and waved with her slogan to catch her Uncle's attention. When the man finally looked at her he paused the music and confused the dancers for a second. "Hyung, what was that for?!" One of them whined but stopped complaining when they saw their manager walking to the other side of the room, hugging a young girl.

"Glad you could make it." MC Ari spoke and lead Daera through the room to the other side where she could sit down on the couch. Only now Daera realized how smelly the room was. It smelled like Teenage Boys and she furrowed her brows and grimaced a bit.

Ari saw it and chuckled. "Ah, Daera, they are teenagers. They smell a bit." He spoke and Daera nodded and got comfortable on the couch. She looked up to see NCT Dream looking at her and their manager. Chenle waved towards her happily and Daera waved back before she opened her bag pack and look through her Bad Boy album once more.

"Okay, we do that again!" MC Ari said and turned on the music once more.

Daera was immersed in her album but one of the NCT Dream members looked back to the ReVeLuv once more, snorting out before concentrating on the choreography,