"Are you crying?" I wiped my face, oh I was.

"Bri I ain't mean to make you cry." He said wiping my face.

"I know its pregnancy hormones. " I said grabbing the blanket and wiping my face.

"I'm tired of you taking my fuckin M&M's blanket bruh." He said snatching it back.

"Anthonyyy." I whined as tears called.

"I can't wait for that baby to pop out of you." He said handing it back.

I smiled and laid back down, he sat on the opposite side of the bed and took his shirt.

I noticed how his back flexed with every simple movement he did.

But then I noticed a new tattoo on his neck.

"Anthony." He tunred towards me but the tattoo was on the other side of his neck.

"Turn the other way." I said, he raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Bitch." I sat up and grabbed his arm pulling him back onto the bed, I turned his head to the side.

"You stupid fuck!" I yelled smacking where the tattoo was.

"Don't touch it you dumbass what's the problem?" He said covering the tattoo.

"Lemme see it." He shook his head.

"Nah you gonna touch it again." He said trying to sit up but I sat on his stomach.

"Brianna move bruh..." He leaned back looking at the ceiling.

"Let me see it." He moved his hand away but quickly grabbed my wrists.

I rolled my eyes as he turned his neck.

It was a B in cursive that had a crown on the side of it.

"Anthony why did you get it?" I asked him.

"Oh because I hate you sooo much." He said sarcasm laced in his voice.

"Shut up." I said, it was pretty but like I ain't ever expected a nigga to get my initial or sumn tattoo on them.

"I was gonna get your full name, but I'm waiting for something else before I do." He said smiling, I tried to get off him but he was still holding my wrist.

"Let gooo." I said trying to move.

"Nahh you wanted to make me stay so you is too." He said licking his lips then looking around me.

I rolled my eyes then looked back at his face, his eyes are actually pretty.

His grip loosened up on my wrists but I didn't move, "Bri I'm letting you go and you still ain't move no offense but you starting to hurt my stomach." He said.

"Mean bitch." I said smacking his chest.

"Bri stop." He said, I smirked then leaned down towards his face.

"Don't start something you can't finish." He said gripping my waist.

"I'm been pregnant for almost 7 months and ain't had dick, I'm horny." He shook his head laughing.

"Guess you gonna have to wait two more months." He said.

"Nah actually more cause after I give birth I gotta wait 6 weeks to have sex I think." I said pouting.

"But you don't wanna be with a nigga sooo-"

I cut him off by landing a kiss on his lips instantly he started kissing back.

He pulled back,"Brianna I gotta ask you something?" He said sitting up some cause my to slide back and rub against his dick.

"Shit..." He groaned before looking back up at me.

"I gotta ask you something seriously. " I nodded my head.

"I want us to be more than friends, more than being baby daddy and baby mama, I want you to be my girlfriend even one day my wife." He said looking into my eyes.

"What you say?" I bit my lip trying to think.

Do I really wanna deal with his bullshit forever?

"Yes." I said after thinking he looked at me shocked for a minute.

"Close your eyes." He said, I didn't listen as he reached under the bed.

"Bitch are you about to pull a clown out-" He put his other hand over my eyes.

"There." I opened my eyes and saw nothing but him smiling.

"What." I said looking around, he poked my chest.

I smacked his hand away and felt for where he poked at.

I felt some kind of charm, I looked down and it was a thin silver chain that had to rings on it, it was one that had a heart on it and the other had a trace of a heart.

"You also got a Cuban link, but it's almost like a choker." I reached up to my neck and touched it.

I poked my lip out at him,"Thank you." I said pecking his lips he frowned at me.

"The hell was that." He said grabbing my neck then pulling me to him.

"Aye we- oH shit my bad." Lily said closing the door back but not all the way she looked at me and did the 'sucking dick' movement with her hands.

I shook my head as she closed it all the way,"You wanna go and see what these fools doing?" Anthony asked.

"Let's cause if we don't imma end up like last time." I said rolling my eyes, "What happened?" He asked.

I got up off him and pulled him up also,"Ohhh you had a business trip well them muthafuckas was tryna boil fuckin water and the stove top caught on fire....all four of them bitches."

I said as we walked down the stairs, "Damn- that's why I don't like leaving them alone act like fuckin kids." He shook his head.

"Well they kinda are." I said shrugging.

"You right." He said laughing a little bit.