Chapter 4:

'Maths and history' I repeat over and over again in my head, why does there have to be such boring subjects on my first day. I collect my textbooks and make my way to the office, I have no clue where I'm going and the bell already went so I should hurry up!

"Watch where you're going freak!" I look around, is this blonde chick talking to me??! "Uhh sorry i didn't meant to bump into you, I'm kinda lost" I say quietly. "Yeah well I kinda don't give a shit" she retorts scrunching her nose up and walking off swaying her sand coloured hair in the wind.

I finally arrive at the schools office after looking for it for about fifteen minutes, god this schools big! "Alexandra Smith?" An old lady who I'm assuming is my new principle asks. "Yes but please call me Alex" I smile. "Sure thing Alex, I'll talk you to you're first class!" She beams a pure white smile and hands me my new timetable.

"Everybody this is our new student Alexandra Smith, everyone please make her feel welcome". I stand by my new teacher Miss. Robinson, my principle has left and I'm feeling quite nervous, I can feel all my peers staring at me, the room is silent and I ask my teacher where I should sit. She smiles "Olivia, can you come here please". I look around and see a girl who I'm presuming to be Olivia stand, she looks a bit like me, she has the wavy brown hair and green eyes just like I do! She smiles and looks at us both, "yes miss?". "Olivia will you do me a favour, show Alexandra around the school after History, show her where everything is and introduce her to everyone?". "Sure miss it would be my pleasure, come on Alex" she giggles and takes my hand, she takes me to a table at the back of the class room and starts to tell me everyone's names. "I don't know how I'm going to remember all these names", Olivia giggles "you'll learn!"

===========================
I hope everyone's enjoying my first book so far, please comment, share and tell you're friends to read it! I'm really nervous and have a bit of writers block -.-
THANKS FOR READING GUYS!

-Stef