He makes you feel insecure part 1

Luke- you were in your room with Luke, you were both just bored just listening to music and on twitter. Your favourite song came on, ‘I miss you’, by blink 182. You loved that you and Luke liked some of the same bands. You started to sing and Luke coughed awkwardly and you gave him a questioning look. “Are you sure you want to be singing out loud?” “Well, yeah I really like this song why?” “Well it’s just you don’t have the best vocals, you know?” “Oh…okay.” You were so embarrassed; you turned your music off and went to sleep. He never suspected a thing.

Ashton- you were at home eating dinner. Ashton always told you how he loved how you ate in front of him and you didn’t care. You were extra hungry today, because you haven’t eaten all day, because you had to go shopping. When dinner was ready you started stuffing your face, more than usual. Ashton looked a bit hesitant. “You hungry babe?” “Uh, well yeah I haven’t eaten anything else all day, why?” “Well, you’ve eaten a lot already don’t you think you should, maybe…stop?” “Oh, yeah your right, I’m full now anyways, night Ashton.” “Night.” You sighed. What are you going to do with yourself?

Michael- you always wore one pair of blue stilettos, they were your favourite. You had gotten home from dinner with Michael. He looked a bit ashamed. “You okay Mike?” “Uh, well.” “What is it?” “It’s just I don’t think you look best in stilettos you know?” “Oh, really?” “Uh, well yeah, you don’t suit them at all; they just don’t go with your body figure.” You were kind of speechless; stilettos were your favourite type of shoes. You had to stop wearing them though, they didn’t suit you.  You walked up stairs and pulled out an old pair of black converse. Wearing these from now on.

Calum- you and Calum decided to have a chill day at his house. You arrived at his place at about 1.00 PM. When he opened the door, he saw you and looked shocked but hid it under a smile. You saw the uncertainty in his eyes but shrugged it off. You sat down next to him on the couch. “You look…different today.” You smiled, but then it dropped. “In a good or bad way?” He bit his lip, “A bad way.” “How come? Is there something on my face?” “No, it’s just you…don’t have make-up on today.” “Oh, well I gotta head home and do some homework, its due next week.” “Oh, okay then bye.” “Bye.”