"Oh, next ones are up," said Olivia peaking to another car parking just in front, from where Bratt, a producer friend of Jared stepped out.

As the car left, Bratt walked up the stairs and smiled at me, taking his coat off and gave it to me then walked in and I rolled my eyes.

I put the coats onto the hanger, and I made my way into the big hall where they already had some welcome drinks and small talks.

I slowly walked to the small group, all having champagne in their hands, congratulating each other on their latest achievements.

"Oh, and Avery, you guys remember her?" Jared asked and Bratt was the one nodding.

"Your assistant, right?" he smiled at me gently.

"Well, not anymore. She is now working for Universal Music," stated and Bratt nodded.

"Congratulations, big step forward," he grinned, and I nodded with a light smile.

But unable to keep up any sort of conversation, the topic turned back to Jared's documentary, which, by the way he still didn't tell me anything about, and then the doorbell rang again, and seemed like I was the one to open the doors from then on.

In couple of hours the house was filled with actors, photographers, big names from the fashion and music industry... a couple of cool folks, who were great climbing friends of Jared and some other artist from their label.

I was lost.

I saw most of these people throughout the years, but only in public events, where I would stay behind.

I was trying to stick to Jared, maybe get involved into conversations, but I had nothing to say. They were joking about things I did not have knowledge about. They were all so upscale and seemed like in their own bubble and were not interested in getting to know others.

"Avery, hey," turning to my right I saw Elizabeth; she was part of the climbing-life of Jared. A great co-producer in most of their shoot including climbing.

"Elizabeth! How are you?" I asked relieved there is someone talking to me.

"Good thank you, very excited to shoot the documentary with Jared."

"Yeah, I... really don't know much about that," I frowned.

"Oh, yeah now you are elsewhere; in Universal Music, right? Jared said you are absolutely fantastic," she laughed.

"He said that?" I asked stunned.

"Yeah, just yesterday on the meeting. We asked where he left you; just a year ago you two were inseparable," she smiled meaningfully.

I just waved with a blush.

"Yeah well... we still... are keeping contact as you see," I really had to work on my social skills, oh God...

I ended up having a great time with the "climbing crew" as we found our spot in the dining room where all the foods were, of course.

We were drinking more and more, having some laugh for another hour or so then joined back to the living room where people started to get alcoholic confidence to sing their hearts out by the makeshift karaoke.

It was only ten in the evening, but the party already started to go wild.

The karaoke was always on, the bottles got emptied up real fast and careless games were being played. This is exactly how celebrities behave when they know they are finally not being watched.