By that time their pack members arrived at the scene, it was already too late. The family had already lost their child and Liam lost his sanity. He turned into the vicious Alpha no one has ever witnessed in him ever before. His Alpha instincts were on high alert after losing his child and finding his mate near to death.

He started tearing the remaining carcasses of the rouge wolves and vampire into shreds, those were scattered around them. He felt so furious and crushed because he didn't get the chance to kill them with his own hands. All he could think was how outrageous it was to not kill the ones who killed his unborn baby and hurt his omega. Liam's Alpha was wounded.

The alpha wasn't letting anyone get near his mates as he was constantly growling and baring his fangs at them. When the Triplets tried to stop Liam, he didn't even spare them and attacked them as well.

Zayn was sat their silently, hunched over, with a sense of loss so powerful that his muscles wouldn’t respond to any commands from any of the pack members. He could feel a searing pain in his heart. He didn’t do anything but just hung his head ,holding Niall in his arms and let the tears flow, meanwhile Liam was going berserk only a couple of feet away from them.

It was when Anne reached there and requested Zayn to stop Liam or he would hurt himself or someone, Zayn called for him.

Liam's wolf walked back to them and nuzzled his snout in Zayn's hair and then licked Niall's face. Zayn told him to contain himself because Niall needed him. Liam huffed angrily before he bowed and then lowered himself. Zayn understood what he wanted and without wasting a moment, he lifted Niall in his arms and get on Liam's (wolf) back, and the next moment they were running out of there to get help for Niall.

The days after that were nothing but an actual hell for the three. Niall barely survived the mental shock of losing their first child. Liam stayed in his wolf form for three days which put Zayn under a lot of pressure, but he was okay with it.

And then the lack of support from their families was breaking their inner strength bit by bit. If it wasn't for Styles family's constant support and care, the three would have been in worst shape.

When Anne informed them a couple of weeks later that it wasn't safe for them to stay in Holmes Chapel anymore as she got some news about rogues planning to revenge on Liam for not even leaving carcasses to do their final rituals, Zayn decided to leave the country.

Anne was completely against the decision to leave England, she suggested them to move to another city but neither Zayn nor Liam agreed. And after a lot of debates, emotional requests and some threats, Des and Anne gave them permission to move to the States.

Leaving the country was one of the toughest things the couple had ever done. The goodbyes were full of tears and heartbreaks. Because neither Liam's nor Zayn's parents were there to see them off. And that was the last straw for both of the Alphas to cut every connections with their parents. They both apologized to their siblings for leaving like that but they understood.

_________

When Zayn and Liam entered their bedroom after seeing off the last guest, they were hit by a deep grieving vibe. They looked at each other before they started following the scent of their Omega which was mixed with tears.

They stopped outside the bathroom and could here Niall's slow whimpers. The duo closed their eyes in pain when they realised that the omega was using his powers to let the two not feel any kind of emotions through their bond.

" You go ahead." Zayn said as he took a step back from the door, trying to control his urge to just tear down the door and hide his omega in his heart.