Chapter Nineteen

Well since I promised you guys I'd update I actually finished this chapter. Just a heads up it's 90% smut and it actually starts with it so you've all been warned! I will try to get another chapter finished fairly soon, but I'm not giving any promises! Anyways, please let me know what you think of this chapter!
-Liz

Chapter Nineteen

"Harry!" Louis whines out at a significantly hard thrust from the alpha above him, wrapping his legs around the male's waist completely at peace with being this intimate with his new mate.

It's been a few days since Louis' heat and Harry's rut had started and the two of them have been lost in each other ever since. They haven't been completely possessed by their needs since that first day, thankfully, meaning they could just enjoy being with each other, even if they were still very much horny most of the time.

The two of them didn't even have to really talk that much anymore considering that they could just feel what the other was feeling. "I love you so much, Lou," Harry groans out, leaning down to kiss at the still tender bite mark on then omega's neck.

Louis lets out a whine at the pleasure that the action spreads throughout his body. Mating bites were always very sensitive, especially the first few months after a first mating. "I love you too, Hazza, but if you knot me in this position again, I will castrate you once your knot goes down," Louis threatens his mate, dead serious about it. After all, experiencing being knotted in that position once was enough for a lifetime.

Harry lets a pout fall onto his lips as he stares down at the omega below him with fake sadness in his face. Louis knew it was fake because he could feel how utterly happy the alpha was. "But if you castrate me then we won't be able to have that large family that I've always wanted," the alpha says seriously as he leans down to plant a loving kiss onto the boy's cheek.

Louis' raises an eyebrow at the alpha's words. "How large of a family are we talking here?" The omega asks the male, letting out a small whine as the alpha pulls out of his hole.

Harry smiles as he thinks about the family he's always dreamed about having once he found his mate, as he moves his other half onto his side gently, so that he can get back into position behind him. "I want at least six kids. That way we would never have a boring life, having to keep up with all of them," Harry explains to the boy as he pushes back into the omega, wrapping his arms lovingly around his mate's waist as he kisses his mating bite.

Louis lets out a moan as the alpha plows himself into his prostate on the first thrust. "I don't know about six," the omega tells the alpha honestly, after all, it wasn't like Harry would end up being the one carrying them all, in the end.

Harry lets out a groan as his knot finally forms inside of his mate, the omega in front of him sending his own release onto his chest due to instinct. "Just imagine it though. Me and you living in a nice big house on the countryside with no one to bother us for miles. Our six kids playing out in the yard without any cares in the world as we cuddle together in a hammock that's shady by a tall hemlock tree just watching the kids run around in the sun, probably getting sun burnt because they refused to put on sunscreen," Harry says, smiling at the image of it all flashing through his head as he leans down to plant a loving kiss onto the other male's shoulder.

Louis smiles himself at the picture that went through his own head. It was a beautiful picture, even if it wasn't what he had envisioned for himself. He never really wanted children, but with Harry, he'd have all the children in the world if it would make his mate happy. "You've got it all planned out, don't you?" Louis jokes to the alpha as he turns his head around to smile back at the male behind him, loving the feeling of contentment that was flowing through the both of them.