P A R T F I V E//A C T O N E

Amara took a deep breath in, surprised to see every guard bow their head. Her eyes scanned the room, she smiled faintly seeing her mates. She walked forward, then seeing Klaus. She gave him a stone glance before continuing to walk to her mates. She then realized that there were four thrones, not three. She smiled warmly at her mates before taking a seat in what she knew was hers. Aro shot her look, as if asking her if she was ready. She nodded softly before turning her attention towards the Mikaelson family. She saw Rebecca and Elijah. Then she saw who she could only assume was Kol. Aro then cleared his throat before speaking.
"Dear friends, it has come to our attention that you have been hunting our mate." Aro had a smile on his face, but a deadly tone to his voice. Klaus gave a surprised look before shaking his head.
"Had I known-" he was cut off by Amara's soft voice.
"You do now, so I would assume you will stop this hunt." She held her head up high, Marcus took his mates hand. Klaus stepped forward, as if to intimidate the young vampire. Jane growled lowly, feeling protective of her new queen. Aro stepped closer to Klaus as well, no one in the room moved once more. Suddenly the velvet voice of the queen echoed through the throne room.
"Klaus, do you remember what you told me the first time we ever spoke?" She asked getting up from her throne and walking slowly to the middle of the room were he was. "You told me that I should never let anyone intimidate me, because I am as beautiful as a queen. Well, now I am one. Your Queen in fact. So I well not tell you again. Stop this hunt on me, or heads will roll." She smiled sweetly, she had surprised herself with the words that were falling out of her mouth. Along with everyone else in the room. Aro giggled and clapped his hands.
"Ah! I love a happy ending!" He squealed walking to his mate, placing a hand on her back.
"Jane dear! Show our guests the door, we hope you had a wonderful time." Aro stated loudly, the deadly smile never leaving his face. Klaus shook his head, anger taking over his face. He spoke.
"I loved you, and you left." There was no emotion in his voice, nothing left of what he once felt for her. He did love her, and they're love was beautiful. But he didn't anymore, he had fallen out of love within the year he had spent looking for her.
"I left because love is a vampires greatest weakness." She stated letting her eyes fall to the floor. Klaus realized right then that she had heard everything that he had said. He sighed softly before turning to walk away. The queen called after him.
"You'll find her one day Nik." The words meant nothing to her, but everything to him. The Mikaelson family then left volturi, going home.
[ T I M E S K I P ]
Amara sighed, taking the dress off before pulling on a black silk pajama set.

She took to Jane, smiling at the older vampire

She took to Jane, smiling at the older vampire. Jane smiled back before bowing her head, Amara then realized her mates had walked into the room. She giggled running the Caius before jumping into his arms. He held her spinning her around. Her squeals echoed through the large room. He set her down placing a tender kiss on her forehead. She moved to Aro, embracing him in a tight hug. Due to how short the young girl was she placed a loving kiss on his jaw before moving to her last mate. Marcus beamed at his love, picking her up when she wrapped her arms around his large frame. She giggled quietly when her feet touched the cold floor.

Amara jumped onto the big bed, nodding to Jane has to tell her to leave the room

Amara jumped onto the big bed, nodding to Jane has to tell her to leave the room. Jane gave the queen a beaming smile before taking her leave.
"Come here my kings." She smiled waiting for her mates to wrap around her. Marcus was the first to move, making his way to the right side of her, placing a protective hand around her waist. Aro then moved to the left side of his mate, and started to pay with her chocolate drown locks. Caius then laid in between her legs, rubbing his cold hand across her stomach. She smiled fondly.
"Never did I think I'd get this lucky, I thought I'd never love again. Now here you are, not one. But three, of the most beautiful men I have ever seen. Love me, they love me." By the time the brown haired girl was done talking venom had filled the three kings eyes, nerve being able to fall. The queen slowly fell asleep, not realizing how much her words had meant to them. For the rest of the night the kings stayed right were they were, finally at peace. They were all so peaceful they were close to falling asleep. Only then did they fell their shared mate began to wake up. She opened her eyes, she grinned widely.
"I haven't slept that well in what seems like forever." She stated, Aro smiled before pulling away from his mate.
"Although we would love to stay in bed with you all day, we have things that we must discuss." Aro stated getting up from the bed, shooting a look to Caius. He growled, realizing that Aro was talking about their wives. Amara nodded.
"I would like shower and get ready." She stated hopping off the bed and walking to the bathroom.
"We will send Jane up to pick out your dress for today." Marcus spoke, flashing a dazzling smile to his mate. She blushed, nodding before shutting the door. Amara let the warm water fall over her body, she sighed happily. She had found her soulmates, her dreams came true. She finished her shower before drying her hair and doing her makeup.

She stepped out of the bathroom, still wrapped in a towel

She stepped out of the bathroom, still wrapped in a towel. Jane bowed her head before showing the dress she had picked out for her queen.

"Jane-this is beautiful!" Amara smiled at the vampire

"Jane-this is beautiful!" Amara smiled at the vampire. She stepped into the dress, watching Jane pull something for a box. She turned to the girl seeing her holding a beautiful crown. She smiled bowing her head so Jane could place the crown on her head. She smiled looking in the mirror. Jane smiled warmly. There was a knock at the door and then a voice.
"Come along now, the kings are waiting." Alce's voice rang out.
________________
This was a long ass chapter. Anyway! Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to comment and vote! Also starting this update, I'm going to post on Sundays. That way when school starts back up I don't have to worry about blanching this book and school/homework. Just know that if I miss a day or two it's because I'm putting school first. This is when grades really start to count and I'd like to be able to cut the cost of college for my parents if possible. Anyway, love ya guys!! ♥️♥️