P A R T S I X//A C T T W O

"What do you mean I'm Mother Nature?!" Amara seethed running her hands through her hair. Caddy nodded slightly, she knew it was a lot to take in. She also knew that regardless of whatever happened, she'd have to be there. Even if she wasn't wanted.
"You can control fire yes? That's the first step. Do you remember when you felt that pain?" Amara whimpered at thought of feeling the pain, Marcus placed a cold hand on her thigh. She nodded allowing Cassy to continue.
"You revived those dead roses? And when your body caught fire, there was a mighty storm?" Amara nodded once more, remembering everything that had happened that day.
"You didn't learn how to use your powers like you were supposed to, when you were sent away, I lost track of you. I am-your guardian. Your real father sent me to help you learn when you turned 11. That's why I helped you learn spells, but as the years went on you got involved with vampires. And the you turn into one. Your father and the rest of your community were convinced that your powers wouldn't come into play. But apparently they are wrong. I had to explain, my absence to your father before I left." Amara was confused, she titled her head slightly while frowning her eyebrows. Cassy realized why the young queen was confused.
"You were adopted Amara, your real father is Zeus." Amara sat up at the name, the Greek god? There's no way she was the daughter of Zeus. It made no sense.
"Will-will I ever met him?" Cassy have a sad smile before speaking.
"Zeus is, a lot to handle. Let's just focus on getting your powers in check, yes?" Amara nodded her head before looking to her mates. She looked back to her friend and spoke.
"Tomorrow? Demetri will show you were you'll be staying." The witch blushed at the mention of the vampires name before standing and leaves the room. Amara turned to her mates, she looked to Aro first, she couldn't read his face.
"At least you won't be hurt." Aro spoke, she nodded before looking to Caius. He was in front of her in a second.
"It's really hot." He stated pulling her into a passionate kiss. Marcus cleared his throat reminding them that they weren't alone before speak.
"This won't change how we feel dove, you're our mate. Mother Nature or not." Amara smiled at her mates.
[SUMT]
Caius sent a look to the other two kings, while he would wait forever for his mate, the kings had all decided that he would be the first to make love to his mate. Caius caught his mate into another passionate kiss before gently pushing her to the bed. He made his way down to his neck, and smirked when he found Amara's sweet spot. She moaned softly as his hands made its way under her dress and to her core. Suddenly, he ripped the dress off and replaced his hand with her tongue. She moaned loudly while gripped his hair and pulling slightly. Caius growled lowly at the feeling before removing his mouth. Amara whimpered at the loss of heat. Caius laughed softly before pushing himself into his mate. The both moaned at the same time and as they both neared their high, he picked up bus pace and she started thrusting her hips to meet his. They moaned loudly coming down. Amara looked to her mate with a small smile. Then his favorite words came out of her mouth before she fell asleep.
"I love you"

_____________ I know it's short buutttt it's a filler chapter, and I gave you sumt! Which I wrote while sitting next to my mother so be happy

_____________
I know it's short buutttt it's a filler chapter, and I gave you sumt! Which I wrote while sitting next to my mother so be happy. Anyway, love y'all!! ♥️ vote and comment.