P A R T T E N// END OF ACT ONE

Amara held Jane has she dry sobbed, her and Renesmee had gotten into a fight. Apparently Renesmee had been begging to go to the city, to see volturi. But Jane said that she couldn't, because she could get hurt, or worse. Killed. Obviously the hybrid didn't like that much, and so her and Jane had fought.
"Mother I only wish to keep her safe!" Jane cried into Amara's chest. The queen nodded softly before pulling away and placing her hand on her shoulders.
"You do know that you cannot keep her from the world right? Love, she's just a child. She wants to see things, and I know it's scary but you must remember, she will not die with you by her side. Alce would never allow that to happen, and I know you wouldn't either." She stated slowly, Jane nodded her head before pulling away from her mother.
"Go set things straight with her, she'll understand." Amara dismissed the vampire, Jane bowed her head before disappearing. Amara laughed, shaking her head. She looked up to find Caius had entered the room. Suddenly he growled and pinned her to the wall. Kissing her with much passion.
"Now who told you, that you could wear-that?" He asked kissing down her neck, Amara closed her eyes letting out a gasp in pleasure. The dress she was wearing showed a little more skin the she usually did, it was low cut and long with a slit up the side, all the way to her hip.

Amara finally spoke

Amara finally spoke.
"It's hot outside my love-." She was cut off by his lips crashing onto hers. They made out for what seemed like seconds before Aro walked in the room and cleared his throat. They pulled away with Caius smirking down at his little mate and her blushing walking to Aro. She kissed him lightly on the lips.
"Where is Marcus?" She asked tilting her head to the side, walking over to the bed before sitting onto it. Aro sent a knowing look to his brother before answering his mate.
"He's in the gardens my little star." Amara nodded before going to find him, she was then stopped by Caius.
"No, you will not leave this room with that dress on." Amara pouted before she felt a hard slap on her ass. She looked at Caius with wide eyes.
"Go change, daddy said so." He stated, she blushed before hurrying to change. Aro laughed looking to his brother.
"I was wondering how long it would take for you to introduce your kink to our mate." Caius simply shrugged and wait for his mate to walk out. Amara had pick a dress that covered her up more, and she still looked beautiful-as she always did.