P A R T F O U R//A C T O N E

Amara looked out the plane window, the kings had a private jet so she didn't have to worry about anyone bothering her. She felt he face change, hunger taking over her.

"No

"No." She whimpered, closing her eyes and praying they had changed back. The kings were at her side in a second, hearing their mate whimper had made worry shoot through them.
"Are you alright?" Aro was the first to speak, taking his lovers hand. Amara nodded her head, sighing she decided she must tell her mates.
"My kings?" She asked nervously, her eyes dancing anywhere but their faces. Caius shot a concerned look towards Marcus before looking at his mate.
"Yes my love?" It was Marcus that spoke this time. She looked towards Aro, letting the trap around her mind down. So he could see what she was, who she was. How she had become the monster she is. Aros mind flooded with memories, seeing everything from his lovers past. He growled, and looked as though he would cry. Amara grabbed his hand.
"I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner my love, I just didn't know how. I didn't think you'd look at me the same." She said shaking her head, tears falling onto her sun kissed face. Aro shook his head grabbing his mate. Placing her into his lap.
"I would never, ever look at you differently. My love you are my moon and stars." Aro looked to his brothers. He waited for his mate to fall asleep before placing her into the small bedroom.
"There's not much to say, she's a vampire. But she is not like us, there was a man. Who claimed he loved Amara, he took her around the world. He changed her, and then one day she caught him saying to his sister that love was a vampires greatest weakness. So she left. Apparently he has been hunting her since." Aro stated putting his head in his hands. Caius growled, standing up.
"No man, women, child, or animal will ever touch Amara." He sneered throwing his fist onto the table. Marcus silently agreed. Aro shook his head.
"It is not that simple brother, it was klaus Mikaelson. Our little dove has gotten wrapped up in so much more." Aro stated shocking his brothers. Marcus finally spoke.
"Brothers, we know the Mikaelson family, quite well if I might add, if we explain she is ours, our mate. He will not touch her. We are still the kings, they know this. We have ruled for longer then they have been alive. We could kill them, and they know this. They would not dare touch what we have claimed has ours." The voice of reason stated. The three kings all decided that they would call the Mikaelsons and request they're presents at their home in voultri.
[ T I M E S K I P ]
Amara looked terrible, she had been sent into a panic attack as soon as the kings told her their plan. Aro assured her that she would not have to see him if she did not wish. She said that she didn't, obviously. Why would she want to see a man who broke her heart, and then hunted her when she left him for it. She sighed softly pushing herself off of the bed. She walked to the bathroom and ran herself a bath.

She felt all of the anxiety wash away from her

She felt all of the anxiety wash away from her. Deciding right there she would face him. Speak her peace, after all, he could not hurt her and make it out alive.  She finished her bath before wrapping a fluffy white towel around her body before walking to the closet. She was in Marcus's room and had hoped he had some clothes for her to wear. She saw what had seemed to be a his and hers set up. She saw that the her side only had dresses, she rolled her eyes at her mates behavior. She picked out a beautiful blood red gown.

She left her hair the way it was, not bothering to change her makeup as well

She left her hair the way it was, not bothering to change her makeup as well. She walked to the door, only to find Alce and Jane waiting for her. She gave them a confused glance.
"My Queen, the kings have made us your personal guard. Along with a few others you will met soon." Jane stated bowing her head in respect. Amara shook her head at the formality.
"Please call me Amara when it is just us." She stated with a smile. Jane looked shocked, as did Alce. They began walking to the throne room, Amara seeing so many beautiful paintings. She saw a receptionist, they made eye contact and Amara smiled politely. The women simply sneered and went back to work. Amara looked to the ground before lifting her head up high. She shot the women a cold look, she was queen. She should be treated as such, maybe the women could make for a good snack later on. She walked to the doors that lead to where her three mates where, as were the man who was her first and last ever heartbreak. She straightened her back before nodding to Alce and Jane to open the door.
_________________
HIIII I'm back. Ayyyee, so I'm gonna be honest I was dealing with some shit because of what my ex put me through and it wasn't fun at allll. But I'm back now. And I'm sorry I didn't update but just know that I love you guys and I'll try to update once a week. But schools coming up and I'm just starting high school so I'm hella nervous. Anyway, love ya guys. Vote and comment!! ♥️