"Really?"

He nodded. "You have really smooth skin, and with as much sun you're getting the tan looks great against the white. I would leave it this way." he finished tying the back and stepped back. "Oh yeah...modest in the front, sexy in the back."

I laughed and stepped out of the room and Tae's eyes went wide. "Holy shit...you're really going to kill my brother."

I stood up on the platform with a laugh, Jungkook helping me up. When I looked into the mirror, my heart bloomed and it was if I fell in love all over again. "Oh my god." I said.

"That's what I'm saying." Tae laughed. "Noona look at the back." He took a picture and stood up walking over to me. The tie started right above my tailbone, a very small space and then it opened up like a 'V' to the top. The tie was a very thick ribbon, and Jungkook was sure it was tied perfectly. The part that covered my torso was tight, and you could see the curve of my back perfectly from my side profile.

"You don't think it's too..." I didn't know how to say it.

"No." Jungkook said shaking his head. "Its sexy but, you're a young woman and its 2019. You are allowed to feel good, even sexy, in your wedding dress."

I smiled to him, and thanked them both for coming. I couldn't believe I found the dress I wanted, and from Taehyung for that matter. The front has rushing all up the bodice, and the skirt flowed outward and it made me feel like a princess. I looked over to the girl who had been helping us, giving her a big, confident smile.

||

"The invitations have been sent out, we got all the RSVP's for the ceremony and the reception; flowers have been ordered, and the suits all have been picked up. Did you pick up your dress?"

"Yes. It is under lock and key where Jin and Namjoon can't get to it."

"Good."

"What about the caterer...they are ready right? They have all the food? I know it's not a lot of people but..."

"Food is all set as well, and so is the venue and the center pieces."

I leaned back and flopped down on the couch. "Jimin this is exhausting."

"I know babe, but it's almost over. You have only three more days until you say 'I do.'"

"It's been almost 8 months since this started...how do people get excited about the big day when all the planning drains them."

"Not everyone has a Jimin in their life, so most people have it even worse than you." he said sitting above my head. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. I just...I just want to marry him already." I replied smiling. "I don't need this big wedding...I just want him."

"Well everything is paid for so suck it up and have a great party."

He leaned down and kissed me on the nose making me laugh. I let out a sigh afterwards looking up at him. "Am I me again?"

He laughed. "Oh yeah. But you've always been my Noona."

I leaned back up. "Jin said that it's like those years with Jay never happened. Was I really that bad?"

He gave me a sad smile and nodded. "But it's in the past now."

"Namjoon brings out the best of me I think."

"Good. Now let's get ready for the bachelorette party."

"Bachelorette party? I didn't plan one of those..."