"I don't.. we don't follow." Maki-nya speaks for us all.

"Okay.. think of it like this.. my husband lucid dreams his memory. What memory? The body swap with us parents. Okay.. now listen carefully. He's dreaming about you girls dreaming about the personality switch. Whatever you girls did in your dreams while my husband lucid dreams managed to switch me and Nico's body back."

"Well.. why can't papa reverse everyone at once?" Good question Alisa-nya! And why are you trying to avoid my body?! My body can't help it! I'm deeply in love with Kayo-chin!

"Yeah.. about that.. umm.. I saw his pants uhhh.. something was growing and at this point he's not dreaming about you girls or the memory of the body swap anymore.. he's Umm.."

"Nocturnal emission?" Umi guesses. "I have many dreams like that with Nozomi-chan-"

"UMI!!!" I watch Honoka's body swing a pillow at Eli-nya's body. "You all beard nothing!"

"You're sitting in my face Hono- I mean Eli!"

"I don't care if I'm sitting on my own face! You stay shut Umi!" Honoka's body looks so stressed.. ahhh! My dialect is changing!

"A-Anyways.. what did you girls do to wake up from your dreams?"

"Hmm.. I managed to get everyone back to normal. Ummm..-"

"I actually realized it was a lucid dream or.. at this point it was more than just lucid." Eli continues to sit on her own body's face. Trying her best to keep Umi shut.

"L-lewd.." Nozomi's face is flushed red. Honoka-nya is really having a nose bleed at this time -___-

"I actually flew! Like.. sky walk! I was kicking the air and high I went. Next thing I knew is that I threw a star back down to earth."

"Why were you trying to throw a star? Why to earth?! Isn't that.. destructive?" Kotori makes an amazing point! What kind of idea is that?! Why and where did you throw the star?!

"I was.. Ummm.. I.." Honoka's face is really red! She's even twiddling her fingers! Instead of Eli turning dumb and energetic- she managed to turn Honoka's body to a sucker for romance!!! ROMANCE! "I.. threw the star at the shrine to.. to.. TO WISH THAT I WOULD HAVE THE COURAGE TO ASK NOZOMI ON A DATE!"

THAT WAS YOUR REASON???!!!

Wait! A star.. coming down at the shrine. That night a light fell from the sky and our bodies swapped. So.. connecting the dots- ahhh my brain hurts! Even if I'm in a cat's body I'm thinking too much!

"A light fell from the sky. Eli, got off me."

"O-oh.. sure." Eli gets off of her own body. Now Umi is going to put some sense to our brain!

"A light fell from the sky and we are now here. Eli threw a star while the nine of us were in a deep dream about our personality switch. That means that.. now only we woke up, but the star Eli threw finally arrived last night. Meaning- In Eli's dreams she threw a star. That star in the dream hit the shrine and we woke up. Our parents are back to their bodies. So if we look at this way.. we are the ones who swapped. There must be someone close to us in a deep sleep and having some sort of dream that they themselves have to solve in order for us to return back to our bodies. Or someone has to lucid dream and throw a star at a shrine and we turn back to normal? I don't know, but there is someone who we know is in a deep sleep."

"Who can that be?" Kotori asks. "Everyone close to is here. I'm sure we all got texts from our parents about behaving well during the sleep over. So.. who can it be?"

"Yukiho." Nozomi's body takes out a phone from her pocket. "Yukiho hasn't texted me. She would always text me a gn and insult me before I sleep."

"You're right Honoka-senpai!" Hanayo's body is scrolling through texts from Yukiho. Yukiho is close to Alisa and Honoka. "Yukiho-chan would always text me and send so much love before I sleep! She hasn't texted me.."