"Well.. Even I don't know what to say." Nozomi's body falls to despair. "I.."

"Don't worry!" Nico-nya's body busts into the room. It's Eli-nya's mother. Didn't she mention about a solution?

"I'm fine everyone." Nico-nya who is in Eli-nya's mother's body has this hopeful look on her face. "Don't worry Eli. You're father is asleep."

"Nico Nico Nii~"

Wait.. Nico.. Nico?"

"Nico-chan.. are you really Nico-chan?" Honoka quickly gets up and squeezes her cheek. "This better not be a joke!"

"It's not! I'm finally back in my own body! Nico Nico Nii-"

"This is a sick prank Nico!" Nozo-nyan really has tears coming out. I'd never thought I'd see Alisa's body cry like that.. she looks so weak and cute! In need of protection-

"Quick! Someone give her some math questions! Only Nico is dumb enough to not understands the basic and core function of math!" Eli-nya goes through her bag. Advance functions, calculus, functions and applications mixed-

Ahhh!! Just seeing those text books hurt my head! .. Nico-chan's face.. is it fear?

"Now now girls. Nico is telling the truth. I'm not in a body of a virgin anymore-"

Yep.. that's what we needed to hear... >.>

"So mother.. you're back in your body?"

"Yes. I remember the day when you made some inhuman trap to capture the tooth fairy when you were young. You'd also accidentally called your ballet instructor mother who really looks a lot like me-"

"OKAY OKAY!" Honoka's body is sweating.. and blushing. "You're my mother.. back in your body. How?"

"I spoke about this briefly when I was out shopping. I'd said that I would bring this up after dinner, but I guess now is the time to talk about it. You girls are all on the edge and ready to bash your heads open so I thought a good meal would calm you all down. So.. I ask you all this! Are you prepared to listen? I want you all to settle down. Okay?"

"U-understood." Eli-nya sits on the bed. We all sit down expect for my body who is clinging onto Kayo-chin's body. I wonder how Alisa feels about my body kissing Kayo-chin's body.

Everyone saw it -_________-

"Ohhh.. now I really wanna see Eli-cchi naked-"

"Honoka!" Alisa's tiny hands smacks Nozomi's face. Is Nozomi trying to hide the fact the she has a crush on Eli-nya? If so.. we all knew from the start that Nozo-nyan had a thing for Eli-nya. >.>

"Okay girls.. you all know about that dream right? You all switched personalities? Nozomi was Hanayo, Eli was Nico-"

"It was a nightmare.." Hono-nya's body shake in fear. I feel bad for Eli-nya. She was Nico-nya and Maki-nya was me! I can't believe I was Eli-nya in my dreams!

"While you girls were sleeping for two days.. us parents were in a body switch for two days. To be honest we never really noticed that you girls were sleeping for two days. Kinda weird that we cast out daughters like that- anyways! I connected the dots. You girls did something in your dreams to reverse everything right?"

"If I remember correctly.." Hono-nya is actually thinking?! I mean... she is in Nozo-nyan's body. "To switch them back I had to make sure they remember who they were. For example- Hanayo-chan has Umi-chan's personality. I just gave her rice and slowly she remembered who she was."

"And that's what my husband did!" Mama Ayase has this look of accomplishment. "You girls did something in your dream to reverse everything back to normal! My husband only did something small to reverse me and Nico back to our bodies. My husband is a expert at lucid dreaming and he easily tapped into his own memory in his dream about the day us parents body swapped. So.. he basically dreamed about his memory to talk to you girls who are in a dream about the personality switch."