"Falling..."

🔺❗Trigger warning~ mentions of suicide ~ self-harm and depressing shit so be WARNED🔺❗

❤❤❤❤❤

Recap~

 I felt the dizziness flow over me as blood spurted out of my arms. Picking up the pill bottle from where it sat beside me, I twisted open the cap pouring the chalky pills into my hand, there were blood spots on the pills as the blood had gotten on my hands, I lifted my shaking hand to my mouth dropping pill by pill into my mouth swallowing dryly, coughing at the chalky taste. Finally, all the pills were gone and I saw black spots, I stood and took a step forward, I didn't have to do anything as I felt myself slip away losing consciousness and falling.

~~~

Tonys Pov~

I woke up with my head on my work table, how long have I been in here? I lifted my head and got up starting to go out to the kitchen. I had been working in my lab for days, working on new suit prototypes. I poured a cup of coffee I looked over at the clock 3 am at least I slept? I slightly questioned how much sleep I had got. I made my way over to a window looking out into the raining city, I nearly jumped 30 ft when F.R.I.D.A.Y interrupted my thoughts. "sir I have tracked peters suit to the top of a bridge." The Ai said, "he's probably on patrol F.R.I.D.A.Y." I replied pushing away worry. "boss may I remind you it 3 in the morning." 

shit... now that got me worried. "bring up his health status from Karen." I said wanting to make sure he wasn't hurt. "I'm afraid I can't bring up the current status on his health." F.R.I.D.A.Y. said. "why not?" I questioned. "It appears peter is not in his suit," F.R.I.D.A.Y informed me I even thought I could hear the concern in the AIs voice. " F.R.I.D.A.Y? give me his exact location fast," I said with worry laced in my words. I called my suit and took off from a balcony. his location popped up and I followed the AIs coordinates. I flew faster when I saw the bridge come into view I saw the kid sitting on the bridge his feet dangling over and his backpack on, I just pushed my blasters faster. he seemed to drink or swallow something it looked like pills, oh god... I pushed faster I was so close, he stood up. no- no no, he stepped off he was falling, I was close enough I grabbed him last second flying him over to land which happens to be a park and held him in my arms. I got to take a good look at him now, he had tear stains on his cheeks and bruise-like circles under his eyes I would have noticed those why hadn't I? 

I looked down to his arms his sleeves were still rolled up so many cuts, " kid... oh god please be okay.." I pulled out a cloth and wrapped his arms that were slowly healing to help stop the blood. he must have taken pills that's what I saw him do- god oh god I quickly took off toward the tower now fast as possible. Bruce isn't here but I'm sure I can fix this I've done it before. I landed and layed peter on a couch going to grab medical supplies and a bucket I came back to a semi-conscious peter. I rushed over putting a cold cloth on his burning forehead and removed the cloth from his arms I re-wrapped them in bandages. his eyes fluttered open and started choking I leaned him toward the bucket and he threw up

 "kid... it's okay this is the best way to get it out of your system." he seemed so out of it after a while of puking he seemed to be doing better. He broke down in sobs once he realized I had saved him and I had witnessed his attempt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peters Pov~

I felt something on my head and someone was touching my arms? I fluttered my eyes open to only start choking I was leaned forward and I started puking a lot. "kid... it's okay this is the best way to get it out of your system." someone said it was a while till I finally stopped puking and was coming to my senses, realizing Mr. Stark had saved me and now new everything I broke into sobs panicking about what's going to happen. 

"Pete breathe I'm not mad, breathe you'll pass out." I start to control my own breathing I curled in on myself, I only then notice the bandages on my arms I let out a shaky breath. "kid, can you look at me?" he said I hesitantly lifted my head to look at him he stared into my eyes for a moment before he pulled me into an embrace. I was curled up against his chest with his arms around me. I started crying again snuggling more into D-Tony. "shh... it's okay you'll be okay everything will get better" he said repeatedly to calm me soon I felt wave of tiredness come over me.

For once I felt calm and at ease in his embrace without my head screaming at me. I closed my eyes. At that momment I believed Tony I believe what he said, that moment I felt safe, everything seemed to stop, every pain, every thought, to fall into a deep sleep. 

~~~

Sorry, it took me a while to update had family things to tend to but anyways I spent a while on this so hope you enjoyed.

This is the end of pt. 1 and pt. 2 so more shorts coming out soon so be prepared for depressing stuff!

I will try and make an update schedule, I'm also juggling 2 books so yeah ill sort that out later

Goodbye, see you in the next chapter!