Chapter 1

I was very happy when I woke up today.I was jumping around my house excitedly. I got ready for school really quick,ate my breakfast and literally ran towards Seoyun's house.The reason of me being so excited was Seoyun's cousin i.e. Jungkook was my crush since a long time ago and today he was joining our school as a transfer student.His family had shifted to Busan the previous week.

When I reached at her house,I was surprised to see Jungkook standing beside Seoyun waiting for me,I was feeling so happy from within.
Jungkook- " Hey! Y/N how are you???!!!I swear you look prettier by each passing day".
I started blushing at Jungkook's comment.
Seoyun-" Ya!!! if you both are done flirting with each other then let's go!"
Jungkook-"We weren't flirting ,I just said the truth"
Y/N-" Ummmm.... I guess let's go because we are getting late for school".

The three of us walked to the school together.In the school ,the teacher introduced Jungkook to everyone and he sat beside me.And me being the great person I am ,I kept blushing the whole day.Soon the school was over so all the three of us went to eat ice-cream at a nearby shop and then returned home.Jungkook and me exchanged our numbers and I was so happy because getting Jungkook's phone number was like a dream come true for me.I knew Jungkook since my childhood because of Seoyun,he used to visit her alot and yes Jungkook was my first love.

On reaching home ,I hugged my mother as soon as she opened the door.
Mom-" Woah! Y/N why so happy today?"
Y/N-"Nothing much mom,I'm just in a happy mood today"
Mom-"Okay well it's good to be happy,now go and change your uniform and come down to eat your food"
With that being said I ran to my room ,changed my clothes again came down to eat my dinner,and ran back to my room to complete my homework.After completing all my works I layed down on my bed thinking about Jungkook and I soon drifted off to sleep.

Sunday

Today , Seoyun and Jungkook had invited me to Jungkook's house.I got ready and reached his place.After knocking the door ,I was welcomed by Jungkook hugging me.That made my heartbeat so fast!We spent the day with Jungkook,playing video games.I won two games, Jungkook won 5 and Seoyun won zero. It was already evening so Jungkook insisted on dropping me home,I remember that to me it was the most wonderful walk.That night we had even texted each other for two hours.That day was one of the best days of my life.

One month later

During this one month, alot of things changed.Jungkook who was known for his good-looks,now was known for his talents,in this one month,he became the basketball team captain,the best swimmer,the best singer,the best dancer etc. He had also made alot of new friends. So he grew a little distant from us. Now he didn't use to eat lunch with us or go home with us. On Sunday,he would go out with his new friends and not with us. This made me feel jealous.

It was Saturday when Seoyun called me and said that she wanted to tell me an important thing. So I invited her to my house as my mom was gone outside to Seoul where my father worked as a bank manager,we lived in Busan due to my studies. I was very excited as well as nervous to know what Seoyun wanted to tell me.

A/N:-guess what Seoyun wanted to inform Y/N???!!