New name for corrupted palette

Luna POV

As I got up and yawned I made my bed and open the door only to see fighter talking to father and mother. As I was walking to the bathroom I didn't think anyone was in there so I opened the door and there stood a naked corrupted palette my eye's widen as I screamed and ran down stairs while blushing as I see mother and father laughing there heads off as corrupted walked out with pants and a top on he was a blushing mess.

The shower is free now.

Corrupted said as I walked past him only to hear fighter say take long as u want lover girl as I turned back to them and was more red as I ran off upstairs

And into the shower.

Fell palette POV

We need to changed his name corrupted why don't you look for a name you like as I hand him a laptop and went to help fighter and lotus with work.

While helping the two I noticed that he was done so I asked what name he likes and he said Rurik I smirked and said cool name I like it.

Rurik POV

Fell palette said he like's the name of Rurik and so do I as Luna was out the shower she was wearing a dress as I try not to blush but palette seen and whispered take a picture it'll last longer.

That's when my face went dark green and fell palette laughed loudly while he walked out side to help lotus again.

Luna POV

I smiled at Rurik I told him I love the new name and he was blushing drake green I smiled at him as he put his hoodie over his head.

While making food for everyone Rurik helped me and we started to talk about things .

He told me he works for my mother father in the underworld with the papers and the soul's.

As everyone walked in and sat down we had our pancakes.