What!

Fell inky POV

As I was watching lotus I thought about she be good for my son to marry he is in the royal guard and he will be perfect for her.

But what dose she do I seen her father and she didn't know he was coming up behind her with a reaper schyle as he was about to hit her she slammed hers to stop it.

What the fuck it's like they are death them selves.

As I keep watching them fight I seen a girl she must be the mother and she just looked at them.

Fin POV

Okay they are training again and not at the back this time as I watched them they mad a mess as I yelled at them.

DEATH LOTUS !!!

as they stoped they looked at the mess and I summoned my blasters and they ran after the two.

Oh come on mum it was fun and bone chilling lotus said as I gave them a death look.

Clean this up now and you'll might have tea tonight.

Reaper POV

What but I didn't do the mess as a hand got slapped across my mouth as I looked at my daughter lotus and she nodded about cleaning up .

While we where cleaning up I seen someone looking and I just looked back.

After awhile lotus went out I told her not to be late home.

Lotus POV

Ugh finally I get to spend my day a lone as I was walking I seen a flower shop I looked at the roses as they didn't have any sun I pulled them out and gave them what they needed a order woman come out and smiled.

Oh I'm sorry the roses looked like they need some sun so I moved them. She smiled and said it's alright I'm old and I can't do things I use to do what's your name young lady she said.

Oh my name is lotus and she smiled and said that's a flower name and a pretty name for a skeleton girl.

I blushed and said thank you then she said I need to sit and I helped her to sit most people here don't like skeletons but I'm not going to harm her.

While looking at the roses I felt like I was safe within the shop.

The lady looked at me and said are you from the death family I back away and she sighs and then said it's alright my mother knows reaper.

Are you tori child as asked she smiled and said yes. Her name was Chara I smiled and helped her around the shop when I was helping her my mother and father seen how happy I was and they let me stay and help Chara out.

After Chara walked home with her mother and father I walked home myself but what I found when I turned the corner was that skeleton boy he was waiting for me.

Fell palette POV

I was waiting for that girl skeleton my mother and father wanted me to marry her but I don't won't to so I'm gonna talk to her about this to see what she thinks but as she was walking she stopped and seen me then walked past me.

Oi I said to her and she looked back and said yes you need something I stoped and blushed a little her voice sounds like heaven as she waved her hand in my face I snap out off it and grab her hand.

I need to talk to you please she waited for me to say what I had to say.

My father and my step mother wants me to marry you in the king castle I'm a royal guard I told them I'm not looking for a wife but they are forcing me.

As I said that she looked shocked then smirked at me and said what's wrong can't handle death daughter?

What !?

I said as she smirked at me and walked off then stoped and looked back at me.

Fell lotus POV

I looked back at fell palette and smirked as I did I said to him I can't wait to get married to u just so I can annoy you.

As I said that I walked home and my father and mother looked at me and there was the fell palette mother and father.

They smiled at me and told me to spend some time with my future husband so he was not kidding I sighs and smiled and said ok.