Oh no

Fell palette POV

As I got ready for the royal guards training I see lotus she looked a little hot today is she alright but I got no time to talk to her as I left to go to the castle I see under fell papyrus.

Oh just my luck I'm gonna having him compline about work and that shit.

While I was training the newbies under fell walked in and told me that I should take a brake. But then I heard screaming and yelling.

Everyone stoped and looked to see what was going on my eye's was wide there I see a mad reaper with the same girl's.

Lotus POV

Oh I was pissed off I was doing my job as one off the girl's took my list off people I asked her kindly but no she didn't give it back so I sliced her up and she split in half as I see her friend.

SILENCE!

For the two have committed off distracting a reaper job is to be PUNISHED IN HELL! you and your friend are here by sentence to life in hell .

I summoned my chains as they dragged the three girl's down to hell as I looked at everyone I closed the portal and went on doing my job.

Fell palette POV

Wow hold on for a mini as I yelled to her ours stoped and watched to see what she will do to me.

Lotus turned around and smiled at me before kissing me deeply everyone looked at us and was shocked that the death daughter did this to a royal guard.

Mmm

I kissed back holding her by the waste.

Lotus are you alright I asked her she nodded and kissed me again then something hit me I took her hand and teleport to my room in the castle.

Lotus is this your first heat I asked she nodded and cry into me.

Shh

I'll make it go away if You let me.

She nodded her head and I kissed her more.

Back to fell death

Fell death POV

As I was working in hell I seen these three bunny girl's I looked on the list and noticed that the harassed my daughter while doing work I smirked at this and walked to them.

So witch one off you fucked with my family? And they looked at me terrified as they ran off I just summoned my blasters and told them to go get them!

While doing so I went to my wife fin and gave her roses as I rub her belly she smiled and kissed me.

I'll be home a little late tonight some girl's was harassing our daughter but she got them good I'm so proud off her.