Planning

Fell palette POV

I was doing my job as some newbie walked up to me and asked if I was single I looked at her up and down.

Lady please I has a wife and it's not you. As I left the castle I seen lotus waiting for me she was thinking deeply then she was.

Hey you in there lotus I said waving my hand she smiled and said welcome home and I chuckled at how cute she was.

Me and lotus walked back with some shopping food bags as we got home there was a small box it said to palette I looked at her and she smiled say it's for me.

As I opened it up there sit a pregnancy test my eye's widen as I got up and pick lotus up and kissed her this is the most happiest day I had.

We better keep this a secret for now let's work on the investigation for the wedding I said she nodded her head.

Lotus POV

I smiled at how fell palette was acting and he I was panicking like he would hate me if I was pregnant with his child.

As we both sat down and written the name's down palette looked at his family and looked down.

Fell palette are you alright you can talk to me he looked at me and told me about his real mother.

I'll go with you if you like I be happy to meet your real mother.

He smiled and nodded his head and we continued to do the invitations to the weeding off us.

Fell palette POV

As me and lotus went to my real mother castle I hold onto lotus protecting her as the door open a big knife was meet with my face as I looked at cross.

Yeah nice to see you as well cross let me the fuck in as I said that he did and Nightmare ran down and see who it was.

Nightmare POV

Wow hold the phone fell palette who is that beside you.

He looked and smiled and said my future wife as I said that his jaw dropped me and lotus giggled as we hear a loud yell calling for cross but when we all walked to the yell there she was his mother.

This better end well and not bad.

Fell Dream POV

I looked at my son to see a girl by his side I felt two soul's it was his kid's I gave her a death look and she gave one back to me.

So what brings you here palette has your father done something stupid please do tell me if he has.

He smiled and said no but ink did make his son soon to be married off to this lady. As I looked at her I felt more anger then I was.

Palette you do know how I hate girl's when they try and hurt you. As I got up and walked to her she didn't even step back.

Hmm

Your not afraid off me are you heh what's the daughter off death so in love with my son for. Tell me why you want to marry him when he flirts with other girl's.

As she looked at me she went behind palette I just giggled and said you'll stay here for the night and I'll call inky now Nightmare cross split those two apart.

Fell palette POV

I teleport back to my house with lotus there is no way that I'll separate from her not knowing what my mother was thinking as I picked up lotus we both went to our room and cuddling each other.

I felt a pain off sadness's that I left my mother but she can't be trusted when someone is caring my child.

As I was rubbing her belly she snuggles into me more and I  fell asleep while rubbing my hands on her belly letting my baby know that they are safe and sound.

Fell fin POV

As I was doing some knitting there was a knock on the door as I opened it there she was my old friend fell dream she look kinda upset but not that much.

Sighs come on in old friend let's talk as she walked in she sat down on the couch and it was silent so I broke it.

So what brings you hear I'm sure that my husband didn't make you come here.

Fell Dream POV

I sighs and looked up at my old friend fin.

I want to talk about lotus and my son I might make them split up he not going to stay with her once's he married to her he will cheat on lotus.

As I looked up at my old friend she sighs and hugged me.

Then she said to me only because that happen to you dose not mean it will happen to them. As I hugged her she broke down into my arm's I helped her calm down and she managed to fall asleep on me.

The wired this is at that moment my husband walked in and his mouth fell off his face only to walk back out and close the door.

I couldn't help it I giggled as he was in shocked and didn't know what to do or say.

He walked back in and still couldn't believe it.

Fell death POV

As I was walking home to my wife I opened the door and there I see Dream my jaw fell off when  I seen her asleep. I walked back outside and close the door thinking if I'm just crazy or she really here.

I was thinking for a bit until I went back in and see that I was not going crazy fell Dream was here and she looks so upset.

Me and my wife helped her to the guest room and fin stay in there for the night.

I couldn't understand why she is here but I Hope everything is alright back at her castle.

I kissed my beloved and smiled she did the same I'll asked what happen tomorrow morning right now I'm so tired.